Coronavirus | Page 784 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Why are they letting hospitality to be exempt from mask wearing. Surely at this time of year it's going to be one of the biggest areas where the virus will be spreading.

Yup, should be masks when walking away from your table to bar/toilets really

Dozens already suspected in the uk awaiting results I believe. It will have been spreading here and in other countries for several weeks already is the reality

Thats the sad reality from what I've been seeing too. We're not as on top of monitoring new developments like we were at the start. I guess time will tell whether it is more transmissible or not.

Thats the sad reality from what I've been seeing too. We're not as on top of monitoring new developments like we were at the start. I guess time will tell whether it is more transmissible or not.
In the last week or so, more people at work or through the supply chain have gone down with covid than at any other point in this pandemic, yet some media outlets now talk about the whole pandemic in the past tense. Absolute mind fuck this

In the last week or so, more people at work or through the supply chain have gone down with covid than at any other point in this pandemic, yet some media outlets now talk about the whole pandemic in the past tense. Absolute mind fuck this

As a trained....the whole coverage of this has been shambolic in my humble and we all know it. Mainstream media (as it's now called) should never chase clicks. They should just report the truth and facts and the debate angle, is calling out Gov for fuck ups.

I have to laugh when the Government say we've only known about it since last Thursday. So why didn't the restrictions start then.

I wonder how many have come back with the variant between last Thursday and now. Dozens I bet.

I have to laugh when the Government say we've only known about it since last Thursday. So why didn't the restrictions start then.

I wonder how many have come back with the variant between last Thursday and now. Dozens I bet.

Boris had a multi-day pass at Peppa World.

Although, at least it seems he's paying this kid some attention.

Doesn't it take 3-4 weeks to sequence check these new mutations? The thing will be rife . Bit like covid anyway which was out well before China announced it . Months and months before , I'm pretty sure I had it in 2019

Dropped my youngest off at school this morning and the teachers were at the gates handing out masks to the pupils. Was good to see their prompt reaction.

Most experts I've seen on the telly seem quietly confident that Omnicrom won't prove disastrous. Let's hope they're right.

I like one report I just read, the expert said act now, and breath a huge sigh of relief if it ends up a strain that isn't a concern.

Conspiracy theorists won't get it, the rest of us, I think, will be fully behind that sort of thinking.

It will be everywhere.
I'm more interested in what these infected peoples symptoms are like which isn't being told yet

South African expert, forget if it was on Andrew Marr or I read it, said the symptoms at the moment appear fairly mild.