Coronavirus | Page 758 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Reasons why we can't have nice things, dumb fucking people:

I chose this piece specifically because with the rampant misinformation out there scientists can't ask the difficult questions. They can't play devils advocate themselves and see what negative consequences may occur because their research will be turned spun into pure nonsense.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrea...-conducted-the-vaccine-study/?sh=1480792b7bd1

“What really gets me, apart from the fact that I do think this is a public health threat–[that] people who are arguing against vaccinations are doing other people great harm. Apart from that, I really get concerned that this sort of disinformation, or this inappropriate interpretation means that it's very difficult for us scientists to actually ask serious questions about how evolution might proceed and get a good look at it because we get this concern that our work will be taken and twisted.”

“Those of us who are very interested in the way the evolution might go, have trouble doing the work, or at least talking about it, because of the concern that people like Joe Rogan will twist it and use it in the wrong way.”

Some of you may remember that along with Moose 66 and myself, Villadave also joined the Vital Villa forum about a month ago. Dave told me a few weeks ago that he and his wife had caught CV and Moose and myself hadn’t heard from him since he broke this news. Today though his son has just called me to let me know that Dave sadly passed away last night. Dave loved the Villa and was very much looking forward to participating on this site.
So Dave will be watching the match from a higher place this evening and hopefully the Villa boys will win the match for him. RIP villadave.

Some of you may remember that along with Moose 66 and myself, Villadave also joined the Vital Villa forum about a month ago. Dave told me a few weeks ago that he and his wife had caught CV and Moose and myself hadn’t heard from him since he broke this news. Today though his son has just called me to let me know that Dave sadly passed away last night. Dave loved the Villa and was very much looking forward to participating on this site.
So Dave will be watching the match from a higher place this evening and hopefully the Villa boys will win the match for him. RIP villadave.

Sorry to read that FC, shit news. Thoughts with the family and friends

Very sorry to hear mate, terrible news.

Reasons why we can't have nice things, dumb fucking people:

I chose this piece specifically because with the rampant misinformation out there scientists can't ask the difficult questions. They can't play devils advocate themselves and see what negative consequences may occur because their research will be turned spun into pure nonsense.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrea...-conducted-the-vaccine-study/?sh=1480792b7bd1

“What really gets me, apart from the fact that I do think this is a public health threat–[that] people who are arguing against vaccinations are doing other people great harm. Apart from that, I really get concerned that this sort of disinformation, or this inappropriate interpretation means that it's very difficult for us scientists to actually ask serious questions about how evolution might proceed and get a good look at it because we get this concern that our work will be taken and twisted.”

“Those of us who are very interested in the way the evolution might go, have trouble doing the work, or at least talking about it, because of the concern that people like Joe Rogan will twist it and use it in the wrong way.”

over in germany, they are giving antigen testing 2 times a week for school kids, without any problems at all, i think the people making these tests,,dont like the antigen because its too cheap, they cant make enough money out of it .. imagine playing around with something so serious, i hope im not right...seanie

:shrug:

A scheme for vaccine passports for entry to nightclubs and large events in England will not be going ahead, the health secretary has said.
Sajid Javid told the BBC: "We shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it."
He said the government had looked at evidence, adding: "I'm pleased to say we will not be going ahead with plans."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58535258

:arrghh:

My condolences FC. Rest in peace VillaDave HITS VTID

:shrug:

A scheme for vaccine passports for entry to nightclubs and large events in England will not be going ahead, the health secretary has said.
Sajid Javid told the BBC: "We shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it."
He said the government had looked at evidence, adding: "I'm pleased to say we will not be going ahead with plans."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58535258

:arrghh:

What an absolute shambles and shit show again. Yes we are, no we aren't.

Running scared of the big decision so to save their skins in the opinion polls and elections.

I do not blame anyone who has abided by the rules for 18 months if they now just carry on as normal and fcuk lateral flows and testing and run the risk of missing out on things if they test positive. The good people of our society are the ones missing out here again . The ones who couldn't give a shit get to do what they want.

My niece. The only way she was getting her second jab was to go clubbing. She had a bit of a reaction to the first and didn't want it again. Well she doesn't have to now does she .
Pathetic.