Coronavirus | Page 730 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Just found out my next door neighbour has been in hospital with it for over a week. Tested positive end of June and seemed to be getting better then went down hill. He was taken in by ambulance and at one point it looked like he was going into IC. Been on oxygen but they are starting to reduce it now. And yes he as had both his jabs. He had the Pfizer. Think he is slowly on the mend.

Maybe we can get some further anecdotal evidence - age, any conditions, and did the full two weeks pass? The last question could be important, I only got my second jab the second week of June in California. Ireland only rolled out the Pfizer vaccines a week or two ago.

Maybe we can get some further anecdotal evidence - age, any conditions, and did the full two weeks pass? The last question could be important, I only got my second jab the second week of June in California. Ireland only rolled out the Pfizer vaccines a week or two ago.
He is in his early fifties. Not sure he had any other health issues. I was chatting to his wife this afternoon. When he gets home I will quiz him and pass on the info.

He is in his early fifties. Not sure he had any other health issues. I was chatting to his wife this afternoon. When he gets home I will quiz him and pass on the info.

Its great that it sounds like he's hopefully pulling thru. We'll never know but its scary to think what would have happened without the jab. Its certainly a worry that people as young as 50 and 60 are going into the hospital. With that said it seems like it maybe prevented more serious illness.

I don't know it to be true but based on American doctor interviews they have said people get sicker quicker and deteriorate faster with Delta.

Its great that it sounds like he's hopefully pulling thru. We'll never know but its scary to think what would have happened without the jab. Its certainly a worry that people as young as 50 and 60 are going into the hospital. With that said it seems like it maybe prevented more serious illness.

I don't know it to be true but based on American doctor interviews they have said people get sicker quicker and deteriorate faster with Delta.
Talking with his wife Debbie she said that when he it was first confirmed in June he did feel rough but seemed to be recovering then the Sat before last he was feeling really bad and she called the Paramedics. They checked him over and his oxygen levels were ok and said to see how he was on the Sun and if he had not improved to call them again. On the Sun he was very poorly and she called them again and they took him into hospital. He went down hill from there and thats when they were talking about him going into IC. She did say he was improving a lot now and is over the worst. He had both Pfizer and she had both Astra and she has been fine. Will let you know more when I get the chance to talk to him.

Not the case, CDX. I had both of mine by mid-April. Of course I am a bit older than most people.

im in my mid 70s and had my 2 jabs by the first week of june. im still sticking to regulations ,trouble is you cant believe a thing you hear and read, like you can still catch it with a double jab and if thats not enough, you have scammers tying to fleece you on the mobile, take care..seanie