Coronavirus | Page 727 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I did laughingly suggest on these pages only a few days ago that come the revolution our useless MPs would be the first swinging off the lamposts.Perhaps its a bit closer than I thought

Shayan Sardarizadeh
@Shayan86

·
Jul 19, 2021
Speaking at today's anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine protest in Parliament Square, retired police officer Mark Sexton says if all Covid restrictions are not lifted and vaccinations are not ceased, citizens have a right to arrest ministers and MPs by force and set up common law courts.

The truth is out there, sheeple.

Kate Shemirani knows what's really going on!!

I don't know who's the more fucking stupid...... the idiots who come out with this crap, or the idiots who listen and take in this bloody crap!

If they don't want the vaccines, when they turn up at a NHS hospital seeking treatment, they should be told to piss off!

Very rare though

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57781637#

but I'm sure I read that the youngsters were going to be given the other vaccinations, not the questionned moderna and pfizer

Heart inflammation is a "very rare" side-effect of the Covid vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna, according to regulators in Europe.
The European Medicines Agency said the side-effects were more common in younger men.
The medicines safety body said the benefits of Covid vaccines continue to far outweigh any risks.
But doctors and patients have been advised to be aware of the symptoms of heart inflammation.

this will be good for my anxiety

I've just tried to reason with someone on Twitter (never a good idea I know) about why they won't take the vaccine. Just by laying out the evidence, someone I understood to be perfectly reasonable previously suddenly bursts into a tirade of "you're patronising, you're ignorant, why do you think you're so right, there's other opinions out there".

I'm baffled as to how the anti-vaxxer fear and misinformation campaign has managed to get so many otherwise perfectly normal people to think this way.

I'm trying not to overthink it while our vaccination rates are still so high though!

I've just tried to reason with someone on Twitter (never a good idea I know) about why they won't take the vaccine. Just by laying out the evidence, someone I understood to be perfectly reasonable previously suddenly bursts into a tirade of "you're patronising, you're ignorant, why do you think you're so right, there's other opinions out there".

I'm baffled as to how the anti-vaxxer fear and misinformation campaign has managed to get so many otherwise perfectly normal people to think this way.

I'm trying not to overthink it while our vaccination rates are still so high though!
I often wish these people had Mothers who never vaccinated them against Measles, they all be dead now and we'd be able to go back out without these thick cutns everywhere

Mine aswell, Pride, but it seems the PM and Prit Patel dont give a fuck.
Almost 8,000 so far this year, and we are paying the bloody French £100m per year to stop them.
Two French fingers stuck aloft, and take our money.
What a bunch of mugs we are.
I know exactly what I would do. But I will refrain from my tactics for the sensitive amongst us. It would take our numbers to absolute zero though.

be good to know the split . i think you'll be surprised
Not really most people are now vaccinated but the majority of those in hospitals are not vaccinated.

people don't seem to grasp vaccines help prevent serious illness, just like the Measles and whooping cough vaccines we all had, They don't all stop you from getting it but they sure as hell help you survive it.
Measles cases are on the rise because of Anti Vaxxers

These figures are expected to be fair. Between 100 000 and 200 000 positives a day I have seen stated, including on the slides in the briefings.

And a few thousand into hospital is anticipated.

And 100-200 deaths a day could well be coming, from the mapping they have done.