Coronavirus | Page 552 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

People vaccinated up to and including 22 January 2021
First dose: 5,861,351

Second dose: 468,617

View vaccination data

Second doses need to be rising as well - although to be fair, as long as Stanley F***** Johnson has one, all is well. Bloody hypocrits.

First does going up well though, all round amazing effort really that up and down the country.

Saturday 23 Jan

Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 17.17.36.png

37 899 in hospital and 4076 on ventilators.

97 329 dead within 28 days - 95 829 with COVID on their death certificates.

People who have received a Covid-19 vaccine could still pass the virus on to others and should continue following lockdown rules, England's deputy chief medical officer has warned.

Writing in the Sunday Telegraph, Prof Jonathan Van-Tam stressed that scientists "do not yet know the impact of the vaccine on transmission".

He said vaccines offer "hope" but infection rates must come down quickly.

Matt Hancock said 75% of over-80s in the UK have now had a first virus jab.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55784199

Went for a run earlier , left the house at 9 o'clock couldn't believe how busy the roads were.

2 things struck me really. Were these journeys really necessary bearing in mind A/ there is a pandemic and B/ the roads are really dodgy.

I am sure the fatty fat fats queuing for breakfasts at Macdonalds really don't need to be out.

Went for a run earlier , left the house at 9 o'clock couldn't believe how busy the roads were.

2 things struck me really. Were these journeys really necessary bearing in mind A/ there is a pandemic and B/ the roads are really dodgy.

I am sure the fatty fat fats queuing for breakfasts at Macdonalds really don't need to be out.

Did you need to be out?:Fingers:

Meanwhile in fcuktard land

Police have issued more than £15,000 in fines after 300 people attended an illegal rave in a railway arch.
Officers raided an unlicensed music event in Nursery Road, Hackney, at 01.30 GMT on Sunday.
Many people fled the scene, while organisers padlocked the doors from the inside to stop officers getting in, police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55787044

Meanwhile in fcuktard land

Police have issued more than £15,000 in fines after 300 people attended an illegal rave in a railway arch.
Officers raided an unlicensed music event in Nursery Road, Hackney, at 01.30 GMT on Sunday.
Many people fled the scene, while organisers padlocked the doors from the inside to stop officers getting in, police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55787044
A student party that attracted people from up to 200 miles away has been broken up by police.

Some of the guests were found hiding in cupboards when officers raided the gathering in Lower Loveday Street, Birmingham, on Friday night.
One officer was assaulted as one guest made off but was not hurt, West Midlands Police said.

Party-goers had travelled to the event from places such as Newcastle, Nottingham and London.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55786863

Those stories above, fucking fucking fucktards. Selfish, idiotic, doesn't matter it won't affect us, idiots. They obviously are hard of learning, the figure recently was 25% of those in hospital were under 50. But even if that wasn't the case, these fucking fucking fuckers are spreading death to others.

I'd be far far stricter than fines with these fuckers.

Excuse the French but on the figures we see every day... they can all fuck off.

Sunday 24 January 2021

1611504935058.png

37 899 in hospital - 4076 on ventilators.

97 939 died within 28 days. 95 829 with COVID on their death certificates.

I had just read that article .

All this time I hadn’t actually realised how closely related the laboratory in Wuhan was to the virus in terms of what it is there to study .

I am not a conspiracy theory nut, I’m a million miles away from one, but bloody hell that is just too much. The world is a bloody big place and the one place there is a virology lab the outbreak starts.....
Too much even for me that.

I said this at the start that the virus was man made in China but was laughed at by most. You only have to work with the Chinese to see that this is a great possibility.

I said this at the start that the virus was man made in China but was laughed at by most. You only have to work with the Chinese to see that this is a great possibility.
It's not PC though mate you'll upset someone, yes my dealings with them in the motor industry I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

We had some 3 cylinder JLR engines built in China. One of my lads noticed a pool of oil in the turbo which was the wrong side of the oil seal. I got back in touch with their build engineer he assured me it was normal and ok to use. WTF is the oil seal for then, We stripped them down and reworked them, The quality is poor, to say the least. They cover everything up at all levels

It's not PC though mate you'll upset someone, yes my dealings with them in the motor industry I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

We had some 3 cylinder JLR engines built in China. One of my lads noticed a pool of oil in the turbo which was the wrong side of the oil seal. I got back in touch with their build engineer he assured me it was normal and ok to use. WTF is the oil seal for then, We stripped them down and reworked them, The quality is poor, to say the least. They cover everything up at all levels

They hardly test anything and treat the buying public as their guinea pigs. The new MG cars are plagued with software faults and unlike any other manufacturer they charge for any updates. It's the same for all the Chinese products in my industry, nothing works properly out of the box and they wait for the complaints to come in before updating the software so it works.

The problem I think with some authoritarian
cultures is they are told everything, from political beliefs to education it’s a one way stream of information. They aren’t educated to think for themselves, and in your situation where they haven’t used their brain to think about something, they then just lie. I had it working with Russians, they’re so keen to enforce rules and processes because they’re worried people are going to steal from them, even if those processes cost more money in time than the size of the risk involved, whereas with a brain they’d realise they spend lots of money on very small risks.

I’ve only been been to China once and wouldn’t go again, didn’t like it for various reasons. One of them being a packed tube, where everyone tries to get off at the same time quite literally, from all angles. I could’ve punched someone.

On the flip side, there are advantages to this culture as to control the spread within a country of over 1bn people even if they have fudged their numbers, was pretty impressive.

Last edited:
The problem I think with some authoritarian
cultures is they are told everything, from political beliefs to education it’s a one way stream of information. They aren’t educated to think for themselves, and in your situation where they haven’t used their brain to think about something, they then just lie. I had it working with Russians, they’re so keen to enforce rules and processes because they’re worried people are going to steal from them, even if those processes cost more money in time than the size of the risk involved, whereas with a brain they’d realise they spend lots of money on very small risks.

I’ve only been been to China once and wouldn’t go again, didn’t like it for various reasons. One of them being a packed tube, where everyone tries to get off at the same time quite literally, from all angles. I could’ve punched someone.

On the flip side, there are advantages to this culture as to control the spread within a country of over 1bn people even if they have fudged their numbers, was pretty impressive.
They controlled the virus because they control the people and anyone who falls out of line disappears without a trace.
Imagine that in a western country who have an "I do what I like" attitude.

We shouldn't expect China to accurately report deaths, let's be honest. I'd imagine there were a lot more than has been reported.