Coronavirus | Page 395 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

So you think you might have Covid-19 and you turn up at an A and E to get tested.
Words fail me. Infact. They don't.

FCUKTARDS.

BBC News - Coronavirus tests: Bolton NHS Trust plea as 100 turn up at A&E https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-54176883

I wasn't going to comment on that. Mainly because I forced myself to make the distinction between kids with Asthma etc who were in a bad way and parents shouted 'potential Covid can we have a test' compared with those who, let's say.

Little Billy was stung by a bee, can we have a Covid test while we are here.

That is what annoys me Holte139, so many people went to war/s and never came back, plenty had 6 years away from loved ones fighting in WW2, all we have to do, as a collective, is make a few small sacrifices and 'we' can't even do that.

The amount of nonsense you see people spout... I think I need a social media detox!

I'm still shocked at the variety of people playing it down.

It's not just conspiracy theorists and idiots on social media.

It's people I've mostly thought of as reasonable too. Some are desperate to pick up whatever stats they can find to spin their view that this has been blown out of proportion.

They never have any answer when you bring up the poor souls who have died though. Well, they do, but it's more of a 'that's a shame but why should it restrict my freedoms?' type of attitude.

And that's what gets me most. I'm not sure if this is your experience wittonite but some of the worst I've seen with the whining are right-wing old guys (student-y far left types are a close second). They're quick to moan about our freedoms apparently taken away to protect vulnerable people but their heroes went to war and lots died to protect others.

Would they do that? I think we both know the answer.
From my experience working with the public the worst by FAR are the under 30 lefty university/skateboard clothes wearer etc etc. By far!

From my experience working with the public the worst by FAR are the under 30 lefty university/skateboard clothes wearer etc etc. By far!

I'm sorry mate I've got to disagree with you there. I know lefties moan a lot, but we already knew that anyway!

The right's profile tends to be different. These are people who are meant to be older and wiser by and large, yet when push comes to shove can be even worse, like in my example where they're always banging on about 'defending our freedoms that we won in the war' despite the fact they don't want to stay indoors to protect people, never mind spend years away from home fighting for a cause!

I'm sorry mate I've got to disagree with you there. I know lefties moan a lot, but we already knew that anyway!

The right's profile tends to be different. These are people who are meant to be older and wiser by and large, yet when push comes to shove can be even worse, like in my example where they're always banging on about 'defending our freedoms that we won in the war' despite the fact they don't want to stay indoors to protect people, never mind spend years away from home fighting for a cause!
Just different areas, demographic and experiences then i suppose.
The general census then is most people are selfish twats. Could leave it at that.
Even though i have never served in the services (wish i did straight after school) all i ever read is SAS and army books... for a while now i always judge people on would i like them as my wing man? Or would i be theirs?
Not many people tick that box these days. And getting less every day.

The first 20 mins of the following video are well worth your time watching, and beg the question what is the point in testing?

All I can honestly say is that there has been a general outbreak of twattery across the board.
My honest experience down here is that there is no specific group that arent conforming.
My experience is probably different to most peoples, because even when we didnt have the virus people came away on holiday, and left their brains back at home.
Fuckin idiots walking in the road, and when you rev the engine a bit to give the hint you want to drive past you get a load of verbal.
It usually goes something like Im on me fuckin holidays ain I, and its usually gobby Londoners.

Idiots of all persuasions, and great people of all persuasions.

One more thing dividing us though, sadly. Mankind is ridiculous!

All I can honestly say is that there has been a general outbreak of twattery across the board.
My honest experience down here is that there is no specific group that arent conforming.
My experience is probably different to most peoples, because even when we didnt have the virus people came away on holiday, and left their brains back at home.
Fuckin idiots walking in the road, and when you rev the engine a bit to give the hint you want to drive past you get a load of verbal.
It usually goes something like Im on me fuckin holidays ain I, and its usually gobby Londoners.
Thats one FACT. No matter who i encounter. 90% of the twats are londoners.

that is totally on topic Holte139 and sums up the lack of joined up thinking from this Government perfectly. How the frigg can we have a 1000 people at a match, but you ... actually, just what he says... no point repeating it. Ludicrous.

Newcastle and Sunderland lockdown now, the Gingers are spreading it
Not surprised they are still in the 1960s up there, working men's club's Whippets and pigeons and 14 round for Sunday dinner