Coronavirus | Page 341 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Oh joy - drunken house party with children under 10.

Alice, Alice, who the fuck is Alice has now been repeated at full volume 5 times?

200w.webp
Has anyone identified Alice yet? :lol:

As reports (and a policeman) have said, it is crystal clear drunk people can't social distance.

Did we really not realise that? Have some of us not said that without having to actually test the theory? Do the Government actually want more old and disabled and obese dead? It would save them a fortune, as they cost the country massively.

Should have been food only establishments (with drink) to start with.

And to think so many towns and cities were on the verge of a further lockdown, just like Leicester, and still these fucktards couldn't try to social distance yesterday.

Police crack down on Palma street raves

With clubs closed, street parties are all the rage in Palma and on Saturday night 126 young people were fined by the police for breaking social distancing rules at a number of street raves on various industrial estates and parks in the capital.
Police reported a distinct lack of masks, people sharing bottles, drug abuse and excess noise. This weekend the police mounted the first of what is going to be weekly operations to control anti-social behaviour in Palma.

https://www.majorcadailybulletin.co...301/police-crack-down-palma-street-raves.html

And what happened at Bournemouth beach would never have happened here as once the police would be informed that the beach was full they would have set up roadblocks (the Guardia Civil love a roadblock over here) and told people to return home in cars and at the train stations.

From what I've seen and read English police no longer have any respect from the public while the Spanish police demand and get it.

I'm not overly keen on any police myself but that respect over here does keep the peace and as long as you keep to the rules then you are left alone to get on with life.

I know what I prefer.

Our police have had their hands tied and are now, apparently, meant to just let people abuse, assault and throw stuff at them.

I said early doors, I would set up big fines for those breaking the rules. We didn't, we are soft, no idea when or why this country lost its bottle to the liberaly wishy washies but we have surrendered.

From memory, there are still 50-100 cases of Bubonic every year - I vaguely remember it from the beginning of Covid where somebody compiled a graphic of the things still in existence that we'd supposedly eradicated.

From memory, there are still 50-100 cases of Bubonic every year - I vaguely remember it from the beginning of Covid where somebody compiled a graphic of the things still in existence that we'd supposedly eradicated.
Its not an issue any more is it, with modern medicine.

Wish they would hurry up with the antibody tests! That was meant to be the key about 3 months ago. Not anyones fault they've not got a test working fully yet but goodness me, the way they were talking it up a while back was ridiculous!

Last updated on Sunday 5 July 2020 at 4:05pm
Total number of lab-confirmed UK cases
Total number of people who have had a positive test result
Daily number of lab-confirmed UK cases
Number of additional cases on Sunday 5 July 2020
Total number of COVID-19 associated UK deaths
Deaths of people who have had a positive test result
Daily number of COVID-19 associated UK deaths
Number of additional deaths on Sunday 5 July 2020

Wish they would hurry up with the antibody tests! That was meant to be the key about 3 months ago. Not anyones fault they've not got a test working fully yet but goodness me, the way they were talking it up a while back was ridiculous!
They seem to have given up on testing, after failing to meet their own self-imposed target time after time.

I think the antibody tests are only confine to NHS staff at the moment. They were going to be for the general public I think but that all seems to have gone quiet.

Last updated on Monday 6 July 2020 at 3:55pm
Total number of lab-confirmed UK cases
Total number of people who have had a positive test result
Daily number of lab-confirmed UK cases
Number of additional cases on Monday 6 July 2020
Total number of COVID-19 associated UK deaths
Deaths of people who have had a positive test result
Daily number of COVID-19 associated UK deaths
Number of additional deaths on Monday 6 July 2020

I think the antibody tests are only confine to NHS staff at the moment. They were going to be for the general public I think but that all seems to have gone quiet.

Correct.

You can buy them from different labs, but no idea of the efficacy or accuracy of them.