Coronavirus | Page 294 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Yep slowly going up again but the powerpoint will probably show its going down. And the summary will be its going down. And the science that we are obviously not following will say its going down. And some brave nob on GMB tomorrow morning will say its going down. And some blonde messy haired twat will reduce more restrictions. Then we will get a second peak and everyone will become bankrupt. Twats.

According to Vallance the R rate is very close to 1 and deaths not coming down as much as they want.

So yesterday Hancock said he was optimistic about the chances of people being able to take a holiday abroad this summer , then today Johnson says do not undertake non essential travel.

Talk about mixed messages , dearie me do they not talk to each other ?

What is Johnson on about? Asking a question within a mumble of his own thought.

"very important thought there, there could be a second wave across the world as though the the (sic) pandemic has its err own ..stumbles ... kinetic force in its itself (sic). It's possible that there could just be a second pulse of it of this disease."

What? A wave, pulse, kinetic force?

And he's asking?

He is meant to be the fucking leader.

We all KNOW there could be another wave, do we not?

Then one medical adviser answers "That is possible." (Probably thinking, you f***** idiot) and the other "In fact Prime Minister that is quite common so quite often with new epidemics you get more than one wave before they are completed doing their bad work."

:shake:

I find it truly shocking this **** (and yes, I know) is 'leading' this country.

Last edited:
Who is asking the questions about the death rate?.
Who is taking the government to task over this. THE most important thing.

It's what I was saying the other day. There is too much inane bullshit being reported in the media. Can fcuktards go on holiday, can fcuktards have a bbq, can fcuktards get a McDonalds, the premier league jizz fest. These are not the most important things right now.

A quick scan of 4 or 5 different media outlets right now and not one is headlining with questions about the death rate.

It's like 300 is acceptable now as it was treble that a few weeks ago so aren't we doing well so let's get to IKEA and buy a flat pack bed.

I must say, I quite like Harries - comes across as honest, decent, a good egg.

But she is out of her depth and like (in many ways actually) Whitty etc, they don't seem to have that inner 'fuck off mate' Van Tam seems to lead with. I haven't always been impressed with him, but he seems to have grown into the role with a streak of watching his own back.

The others seem too focused on trying to do the right thing even if they don't have an answer.

Please tell me you’re watching Dispatches and you agree this woman is absolutely fucking useless or is a complete nodding puppet

Last edited:
Please tell me you’re watching Dispatches and you agree this woman is absolutely fucking useless or is a complete nodding puppet
Lol, I was talking about her the other day to Mrs JPA and may have used the 'C' word on one or two occasions. Mrs JPA was shocked.

And then she saw her in action and fully agreed with me. And apologised for doubting me, which has happened about 3 times in 25 years :ROFLMAO:

No mate, I don't fancy putting my TV through.

As I thought I'd implied from my previous comment, she's a nice, genuine, nodding puppet whose completely out of her depth in a way Van Tam has quickly grown into owing.

Lol, I was talking about her the other day to Mrs JPA and may have used the 'C' word on one or two occasions. Mrs JPA was shocked.

And then she saw her in action and fully agreed with me. And apologised for doubting me, which has happened about 3 times in 25 years :ROFLMAO:

Stupid boy, she'll deny it tomorrow.

No mate, I don't fancy putting my TV through.

As I thought I'd implied from my previous comment, she's a nice, genuine, nodding puppet whose completely out of her depth in a way Van Tam has quickly grown into owing.

You did to be fair. I picked up on the “liked” comment but you’re not there to be liked when you’re in the position of looking after the heath of 65m people, you’re there to do a job.

She’s no doubt qualified and experienced, but she hasn’t been on the front foot with this new virus, which is where the U.K. - unlike the Koreans, Vietnamese, and others - was lagging because we didn’t understand this virus until March.

As Nick Watt said on Newsnight last night, this is astonishing.

UK daily deaths = 359
All EU other countries = 314

UK population = 66million
All EU other countries = 450m

Words of caution, 2 week lag in UK to France/Italy who have the highest death rates in the EU

Have to be careful comparing deaths between countries with different measurements.

The 359 figure is the amount of people registered dead on that day, not who died on that day.

Still, astonishing.

The quarantine is totally mental. It should have been done when countries outside of the UK had higher death rates. It should have been done before the spread got out of hand in the UK. It is too late now, especially as those who will have to quarantine can go on the buses, trains, tube, etc on the way to their destination, thus spreading it before they bunker down.