Coronavirus | Page 285 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Not going to happen, any more than Villa are going to sack Jack or those twats all over the beaches are going to be arrested.

It has however distracted people away from the real issues like 400 odd people dying yesterday and god knows how many today

I agree with you on both counts

Our glorious leader up there today.

Boris shutting Laura Kussenburg out with a second question, Peston straight in there

Why announce this today? People will just think, oh, Monday's not far off, we might as well go out now, it's only a few days. What's the difference?

FFS, they could have announced this on Sunday evening instead. Weather looking good for the weekend as well.

Yep. Exactly. I thought straight away I shall invite my mum and dad over for a BBQ sunday. It's the day before so won't make a difference. And we have stuck to the guidelines to the letter.

They are clueless

Track and test - why make it voluntary self isolation? Slap a £100 fine on being caught out unless for essential shopping or an essential reason like getting your eye test at Barnard Castle.

People care about money, not passing it onto and killing a stranger. Odd decision for me, but no doubt Boris will claim we are “showing the world how it’s done” or some Churchill inspired bollocks.

Boris: “we’re following the science”

Cummings breaks the law

Boris: “shops will open and you can meet 6 people”

And no way was he meant to say you can have a BBQ. By their very nature that encourages closer contact. His two - it seems nodding dogs - supposedly independent advisors both tried to calm it down a bit but Johnson just cannot help himself.

Nope, they have sadly proven to not be independent, they are now both reduced to nodding dog status. Sad really. Even sadder that Johnson and indeed Downing Street (aka Cummings) have said they have decided this is the end of the matter. They are basically dictating now. Dangerous. Some lickspittles will stick up for them, but I think this will live long in the memories of a lot of us.