Coronavirus | Page 268 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Boris giving today's briefing and delaying it until 5pm after he's sacked Cummings / bottled sacking Cummings.

I came on to post the same, but I was going to say “interesting” and leave it cryptic. Must be big news. Maybe he’s going to announce the return of the premier league or pub beer gardens.

They like a little at the end of a bank holiday. It’ll be interesting to see if he doesn’t sack Cummings, what he’ll do in order to take the headlines tomorrow. I imagine if Cummings isn’t being sacked he can fool 30m idiots in this democracy with something to give.

Did I just see a Villa fan in the background of the Cummings paparazzi shots with a black FX pro away top on? May have been dreaming

Yep, fuck it. There are no rules anymore, it’s down to personal common sense. In laws can come round in the garden, they’re retired and don’t go anywhere. Dropping the boy off there next week so we can have some time back.

What Boris is implying is that lockdown is over without using those words so it can't be thrown back at him when the spike happens.

What Boris is implying is that lockdown is over without using those words so it can't be thrown back at him when the spike happens.

London and the south east is perhaps over the peak - although I can see a second spike - you think he cares about the fact that Middlesbrough and Grimsby are a week or two behind? No chance