Coronavirus | Page 267 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

It is being suggested that Cummings made the most of his trip up North to do a little sightseeing while he was there...

Devastating new claims have emerged that Dominic Cummings further breached the lockdown rules, as Downing Street came under sustained pressure to fire the prime minister’s most senior adviser.

The new testimony suggests Cummings left the home where he was staying in Durham to visit a town 30 miles away. He was allegedly spotted back in Durham on 19 April, days after he was photographed in London having recovered from the virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...st-doubt-on-dominic-cummingss-lockdown-claims

Having caught his Brexit bollocks barbs now, I think he knows he's out and he's just framing the departure agenda.

"I have resigned so that Bojo can continue to effectively run the country through this pandemic without having to deal with the warped and revengeful liberal media who haven't forgiven me for Brexit..... blah"

What the hell does it take to push this government over the edge? Proved liars, gross incompetence and now this t##t going against all the rules and advice that he was the architect for.

😂 where is this from? I need share this on WhatsApp

Scientist: “Slight nod of the head, pretending I don’t think you’re incompetent and understanding you’re going to place all the blame on me in the future”

Last part of the quote is spot on, the COVID inquiry will be Grenfell mk2. Start with the government preparation in late 2019? Na, let’s start with care homes mid crisis and how people were moved from hospitals to there and picked up the disease so we can blame it on them.

Last edited:
😂 where is this from? I need share this on WhatsApp

Scientist: “Slight nod of the head, pretending I don’t think you’re incompetent and understanding you’re going to place all the blame on me in the future”

Last part of the quote is spot on, the COVID inquiry will be Grenfell mk2. Start with the government preparation in late 2019? Na, let’s start with care homes mid crisis and how people were moved from hospitals to there and picked up the disease so we can blame it on them.
From Facebook mate -

https://www.facebook.com/TheDailyPo...Ugm0_r8UsFCID5wk2kmpKiQqqvgrKyuakAfMC-rrwzrAJ

Decent article on how afraid you should be (versus how afraid the world is perhaps, fed/politician fed)

Those with pre-existing health conditions are most at risk. Deaths among under-65s with no illnesses are "remarkably uncommon", research shows.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52758024

Problem is the egg heads producing these statistics is fueling the muppets out there and giving them the excuses they need to just get out and spread it about again.
There are lots of diseases that we have eradicated but it only takes a few anti-vaxxers or unchecked people coming in from countries with diseases and bang we have another epidemic

Problem is the egg heads producing these statistics is fueling the muppets out there and giving them the excuses they need to just get out and spread it about again.
There are lots of diseases that we have eradicated but it only takes a few anti-vaxxers or unchecked people coming in from countries with diseases and bang we have another epidemic

I don't agree mate, I don't believe those idiots will be reading articles or researching the virus in any way, shape or form.

I do think though, that things like this help those that really are very afraid of all this and have equated catching the disease with death, as opposed to the facts most get a virus, full stop, the end. Then you get the very sad cases, like you do with flu (and yes, this pandemic has been more infectious, not ignoring that or downcrying how bad this has been) who react badly and become seriously ill. From those, a small % tragically die.

The vast majority of us don't.