Coronavirus | Page 97 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Pangolins illegally smuggled into China are apparently carriers after testing. Bat's remain the outbreak though according to the Beeb.

A 14-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of mugging a doctor who was on his way to work. The victim was approached by three people and forced to withdraw money from a cash machine in Harlow, Essex, on Wednesday night.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-52049535

And if the parents don't have a decent excuse as well please.
I wonder where you would stand in law if you were forced to withdraw cash by three 14 year olds and then before handing the cash, in self defense, smashing the living daylights out of them?

I wonder where you would stand in law if you were forced to withdraw cash by three 14 year olds and then before handing the cash, in self defense, smashing the living daylights out of them?

Bet you'd get done for assault and their parents would be up in arms against you, not them.

As long as it was proportionate to defend yourself (with fear) to enable escape - you didn't know how old they were did you.

You’d be locked up and have all your professional accreditation taken away from you, never to re-establish your career again.

This is the downside of having less people with the police on every street corner - it’s a muggers’ dream.

And here's what the Chinese do with the pangolin which is now an endangered species. Disgusting and disgraceful

The pangolins are boiled to remove the scales, which are then dried and roasted, then sold based on claims that they can stimulate lactation, help to drain pus, and relieve skin diseases or palsy.

Rishi Sunak comes over very well doesn't he? Far more prime-ministerial than any of the more experience mp's I can think of.

Starmer for me is the comparison - but Sunak has been tainted by Corbyn/Boris yet.

At least given the amount of times we've seen him, he comes over as more genuine than Starmer (and I don't mean KS is smarmy - it's just that lawyery thing I guess?). Maybe phrasing it as not trying to get 3 steps ahead in his choice of words is better?