Coronavirus | Page 36 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

The truly cruel thing from Bojo's angle is, it's so obvious it is being used as a distraction for his own ends and you know it's deliberate.

For everyone's safety. A few observations from my travels in Spain. Serious shit now.
Take precautions
Wash hands until they have never been so clean. Then wash again.
If you cough, sneeze and even want to scratch your face. DONT! Use tissue and dispose.
I've avoided anyone showing mild symptoms. At the moment my ears are tuned to any coughs. Trust me, this is the starting symptom.
If possible avoid any travel. I'm feckin pissed off with myself because I travelled on Friday. It ain't worth it.
Dont buy toilet paper. Just wash your ass in shower!!
Look after your less able friends and family.
I've pre warned my elderly parents that they wont see me for 14 days after I get back. They are prepared and self sufficient

Define critical and provide a source Sil please.
It's from the New York Times mike, -

Officials in Spain reported 1,500 new cases, the largest daily increase in the country so far, pushing its total to 5,753. The government ordered all schools, restaurants and bars to close, extending measures that various regional authorities, including in Madrid and in Catalonia, had taken on Friday.
France announced the closing of all “non-indispensable” businesses as of midnight, including restaurants, bars, and movie theaters, after a sharp uptick in the assault from the coronavirus. French cases doubled over the last 72 hours to about 4,500. There have been 91 deaths, and 300 coronavirus patients are in critical condition — half of them under 50 years of age.

The measures in both countries follow similar moves in Italy, the hardest hit country in Europe. Italy has been locked down since early in the week, with only groceries, pharmacies and banks allowed to operate. On Saturday, the country reported 175 new deaths, with a total of 1,441, and 2,795 new cases, with the total crossing 21,000.

Officials in Spain reported 1,500 new cases, the largest daily increase in the country so far, pushing its total to 5,753. The government ordered all schools, restaurants and bars to close, extending measures that various regional authorities, including in Madrid and in Catalonia, had taken on Friday.
France announced the closing of all “non-indispensable” businesses as of midnight, including restaurants, bars, and movie theaters, after a sharp uptick in the assault from the coronavirus. French cases doubled over the last 72 hours to about 4,500. There have been 91 deaths, and 300 coronavirus patients are in critical condition — half of them under 50 years of age.

The measures in both countries follow similar moves in Italy, the hardest hit country in Europe. Italy has been locked down since early in the week, with only groceries, pharmacies and banks allowed to operate. On Saturday, the country reported 175 new deaths, with a total of 1,441, and 2,795 new cases, with the total crossing 21,000.

Despite all of the extreme measures Italy have taken, they still have 3,500 new cases today. If the lockdown doesn't work, what then?

Define critical and provide a source Sil please.

I would imagine hospitalised is critical as you don't go into hospital for a holiday these days. Hospitals are full of sick people, that may sound obvious but the modern way is to send people home asap they don't linger for 10 days recovering from an op etc like they used to.

Despite all of the extreme measures Italy have taken, they still have 3,500 new cases today. If the lockdown doesn't work, what then?
They could use my late fathers remedy for AIDS when it stuck in the early 80s.
please remember he was of the generation where homosexuality was illegal and those who practiced it vilified and demonised, I quote :
“Round up all the *^#fs and shoot them like you do with foot and mouth in sheep”
I’m very pleased to say he did modify his thinking after this.

France has 300 in "critical" condition, 50% of them under 50 .
That's a worrying development

I wish you wouldn’t post things without a source, it’s either being a wind up merchant or it’s contributing in a very small way to hysteria.

If it’s got a trustworthy source post it but I’ve seen a few posts lately of yours and they seem like the sort of shit my mum would reshare on Facebook if she saw it.

please remember he was of the generation where homosexuality was illegal and those who practiced it vilified and demonised, I quote :
“Round up all the *^#fs and shoot them like you do with foot and mouth in sheep”

I'm as much for killing all the gays as the next man but would it cure Covid19?

MUCH better when the links are provided, if not (everyone not just you) should be making it clear it is just their opinion.

Odd one that article, as I've not seen any expert, report, news item, health official mention so many under 50 being critical.

And for casual readers, who don't know the different characters on here, the posts above re aids and killing people are totally tongue in cheek and the opposite of the views of the poster!

It's very important that when planning these sorts of exterminations that we distinguish between good AIDS and bad AIDS.