Coronavirus | Page 786 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Felt so rough again over night that called the Dr's this morning. Phone triage then went in. Chest infection and on antibiotics. Would only see me in the car park. I had gone and got a pcr before so will wait that one ....

Must be a nightmare trying to decipher when it's symptoms like I have. I did explain to the Dr on the phone that I had 6 negative Lft's but she said they could be misleading . I did think what's the chuffing point then!.

Of course the most important aspect in all this is that I will definitely not be fit for tomorrow night . :censor:

Felt so rough again over night that called the Dr's this morning. Phone triage then went in. Chest infection and on antibiotics. Would only see me in the car park. I had gone and got a pcr before so will wait that one ....

Must be a nightmare trying to decipher when it's symptoms like I have. I did explain to the Dr on the phone that I had 6 negative Lft's but she said they could be misleading . I did think what's the chuffing point then!.

Of course the most important aspect in all this is that I will definitely not be fit for tomorrow night . :censor:

take care, seanie

I’ve been away to the Canaries, everyone is wearing masks in every hotel, bar, shop and transport. Even the Brits out there are near 100% compliant and yet the first thing I see on the news here are people complaining about it.

Just put it on (in the required places which are enclosed) and shut up. It’s a bloody mask not lockdown.

It's interesting that the South Africans are saying that the symptoms are milder than Delta. I hope they are right. Early in the pandemic, they said it would get weaker and more transmissable over time. I hope that is finally coming to pass.

I don’t have the link but supposedly 87% of the people hospitalized in SA are unvaccinated too. Of course we’ve no data on demographics. I’d imagine it’ll be well into the new year before there is an anyway decent study done on whether or not this is weak enough and prevalent to bring back some normality.