Coronavirus | Page 762 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I see a gas station attendant was murdered by some prick who didnt want to wear a mask. He left after being told to put on a mask, came back with a mask on, took it down, the gas station guy again tried to get him to wear it and so the guy pulled out a gun and shot him in the head.

He's claiming stress caused him to do it and apparently a far right nazi group has 11% in the polls running on anti-lockdown/restriction policies.

I am frustrated with these so-called lateral thinkers and people who back "freedom", call current Governing bodies "authoritarian" and various other pseudo-philosophical positions. It's insane how wrapped up in idealogy people can get to the point where they are clearly on the wrong side of things but very much ignorant of that fact.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-mask-rule-germany-gas-station-clerk-murdered/
In America therefore not shocked.

Those vent numbers are really dropping now. Got to be recoveries because the deaths haven't moved upwards.

This is what they should be banging home!

1632412860037.png

23 September 2021
LOG CATEGORY:UPDATE
No update to hospital data in England

Because of a major incident with the data collection system used by NHS England to collect daily data, there is no update to hospital data in England.
Data will be updated in the next release.

Police in New Zealand got into a car chase. When stopped they tried to work out why the car sped off, and then they checked the boot and there was about £1000 worth of KFC that they'd smuggled in owing to lockdown.

I'm unsure if it was to sell on or simply personal use.

Daily Show so no link.

It may be that vaccines are more effective at preventing transmission than studies – often based on symptomatic patients – suggest. If that is the case, Woolhouse said, immunity may be playing a larger role in suppressing the epidemic than thought. After a sharp rise in Scotland, cases appear to be falling back down, without any obvious change in behaviour, he added. “It’s a watershed moment. This is the first time in the history of the UK’s epidemic that we’ve had a sustained decline in cases in the absence of a lockdown or not far short of it,” he said. “We’ve never seen that before, so clearly something is fundamentally different, and the fundamental difference for me is the buildup of herd immunity.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-are-going-down-despite-ease-of-restrictions

Are lateral flow tests reliable? I've had mild symptoms, ( slight breathlessness, sore throat, cough and fatigue). I've done a test each day for 4 days and they've all come up negative. There must be some other viruses going round that give similar symptoms to Covid or the tests aren't reliable.

Are lateral flow tests reliable? I've had mild symptoms, ( slight breathlessness, sore throat, cough and fatigue). I've done a test each day for 4 days and they've all come up negative. There must be some other viruses going round that give similar symptoms to Covid or the tests aren't reliable.

Think they are. My daughter has what I thought are classic symptoms but is negative. They are all back at school mixing so normal viruses etc will be rife this year.

Sometimes, from what I have read, they can miss if you have it, BUT if they show you have it, they are something like 99% accurate.

There is a virus doing the rounds atm that has very similar symptoms to covid. My lad brought it back from school and gave it to my missus. We have all just had our monthly covid test and all came back negative.

There is a virus doing the rounds atm that has very similar symptoms to covid. My lad brought it back from school and gave it to my missus. We have all just had our monthly covid test and all came back negative.

Probably a seasonal flu? I've heard stories of a few people in California as well as my family back in Ireland getting something like what is described too.

I received a text from my GP yesterday inviting me to go along today for my Covid Booster jab (the 3rd).

When I got there, I was in the queue only to be informed that I was unable to have it as they can only give boosters after 180 days from receiving the second.

I received my second on the 10th April, so I have to wait until the 10th October before I qualify.

Typical case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing....................

They want to give my Gabby the vaccine. She's 12. I'm thinking that she doesn't need it but I'm not up to speed on where the science is on kids getting vaccinated.