Coronavirus | Page 761 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Some absolute bellend on the BBC now moaning about losing her job because she won't have the vaccine because it's not proven or tested and she doesn't know what's in it.

What about our uman rights.

200w.gif

This might be a bit too far detached from your point as you’re talking about cure not prevention, but look how many people smoke, drink too much, are advised to cut back on eating crap but still eat crap etc etc

In my view now, we should be looking to vaccinate the developing world both morally and for our own benefit.

When travel gets to even 50-60% of what it was pre-COVID, the mutations and variations will be like wildfire. That’s a bigger concern to me than the choices made by the remaining 20% of stupid and unintelligent Brits.

I mean it is and it isn't, there's a lot of people who even with a vaccine are still at high risk because of the very things you mention. A healthy lifestyle is no replacement for a vaccine but you certainly significantly reduce its effectiveness if you're morbidly obese. And in the case of America many of them are.

Its nowhere near enough but the EU I believe is donating 200M doses to Africa. If I am being a little ruthless we should probably look at it where travel is still occurring most frequently and send more doses there. I am guessing India has a lot of in and outs to the developed world.

I see a gas station attendant was murdered by some prick who didnt want to wear a mask. He left after being told to put on a mask, came back with a mask on, took it down, the gas station guy again tried to get him to wear it and so the guy pulled out a gun and shot him in the head.

He's claiming stress caused him to do it and apparently a far right nazi group has 11% in the polls running on anti-lockdown/restriction policies.

I am frustrated with these so-called lateral thinkers and people who back "freedom", call current Governing bodies "authoritarian" and various other pseudo-philosophical positions. It's insane how wrapped up in idealogy people can get to the point where they are clearly on the wrong side of things but very much ignorant of that fact.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-mask-rule-germany-gas-station-clerk-murdered/