Coronavirus | Page 735 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

The rising numbers on deaths is worrying. It would be interesting to know more. Like their ages, were they vaccinated, how long have they been ill and did they have underlying conditions. I read somewhere that some of those dying have been very ill in hospital for months. There was a bloke on the TV a couple of weeks ago who had had it for twelve months and he just gave up, did'nt want to fight it no more and died soon after they turned off the machines. Even taking into account the lower numbers on a Monday, 131 deaths in the last 24 hrs is high.

The rising numbers on deaths is worrying. It would be interesting to know more. Like their ages, were they vaccinated, how long have they been ill and did they have underlying conditions. I read somewhere that some of those dying have been very ill in hospital for months. There was a bloke on the TV a couple of weeks ago who had had it for twelve months and he just gave up, did'nt want to fight it no more and died soon after they turned off the machines. Even taking into account the lower numbers on a Monday, 131 deaths in the last 24 hrs is high.
it is a bit weird how the numbers are bouncing around yet hospitalisations and deaths are definitely going in the wrong direction.

There have been quite a few super spreader events recently like the European Championships and Silverstone. I think there are a lot of people out there who have mild covid and are not getting tested.

There have been quite a few super spreader events recently like the European Championships and Silverstone. I think there are a lot of people out there who have mild covid and are not getting tested.

Probably true, I've given up thinking every cough or sneeze is Covid, I'm guessing I'm not alone

The prime minister has urged people to "remain cautious" and not jump to "premature conclusions" following a fall in UK Covid cases.

Boris Johnson said: "This is still a dangerous disease."

The number of new infections in the UK fell for the seventh day in a row to 23,511.
A senior government adviser said he was hopeful the worst of the pandemic would be over by October.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57981899

Before I read the article, is he saying “go out, but don’t go out”?

I have zero sympathies for idiots who could be vaccinated but "choose" not to be

I feel it an insult and hugely disrespectful to those who have died pre-vaccine or waiting for one.

If you die having chosen not to have the vaccine, then that’s your problem.

The only people I feel sorry for now are those who are vulnerable and die having not had chance to get double jabbed, or those who are doubled jabbed but don’t make it.

For everyone else, it’s survival of the smartest and maybe that’s not a bad thing.

It feels like social media has given people mental illness. Further to Deans point, I'd go as far as to say it is an insult to anyone who has died from a preventable disease or virus.

Or worse, it might not be quantifiable but they are absolutely indirectly killing people in hospitals who are there for other reasons by diverting resources to the ER. How many of the staff at hospitals are reassigned to deal with unvaccinated people? Nurses from chemo wards, doctors on burn units, and so on?

As we've all said the facts are staring everyone in the face but many would rather dig into twitter or alt-right forums or just listen to plain old non-sense.

isn't "Freedom Day" and onwards the biggest super spreader event

Read the article. It’s actually maybe go out but maybe don't go out out

200w.gif

As the NHS warns it’s under as much pressure as during the January peak, ministers wish them the best and promise to check in when they’re back from their holidays in September.