Coronavirus | Page 734 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Over here, they have announced that they are going to announce the lifting of some restrictions for fully vaccinated people.

It looks like they are going to try to get things back to normal for vaccinated people and leave the anti-vaxers at home.

I was watching CNN last night and they were interviewing people who were refusing to get vaccinated. The one was asked if she knew anyone who had the virus. Yes my 8 year old son has been very sick with fever for a few weeks and I need to take him back to the doctors. When asked if she had been vaccinated she no and she was not going to have it because she did'nt trust the government. But the stand out interview was a nurse who said the abuse both physically and verbally. She said people were accusing them of killing people and saying it was Covid just to get the Covid case numbers up. They also interviewed A Dr. He said lots of them he was treating and were very sick were asking to be vaccinated and it was so upsetting to have to tell them they were 6 weeks to late.

The amazing thing is the conspiracy theorists believe it is us lot who are the sheep, and yet the stuff they blindly follow has just no facts or logic behind it all.

Neighbour of mine and me just had a robust 'conversation'. He wont have vaccines, he was born a free man and so on. Said he had it, shook it off within 2 days. TWO DAYS? For a virus? A cold, yes.

I said did you get tested so you know it was covid.

"I'm not sticking that stuff up my nose, it gives you cancer."

Showed me a picture of a box of the tests where it says steril (then two other letters, I forget) i.e. they are sterlised.

The conspiracy theorists have it that it gives us cancer.

Quick search and

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56680399

I belive all the theories as I had a majour experience when I done a lateral flow test , I started the test and all of a sudden found myself in a brightly lit room , in the far corner there was a big exit sign so I started to make my way towards it only to find that there was what seemed like glass walls blocking my way forward . It took me a good 30 minutes to get to the sign and as I did a grey man appered out of no where and told me to escape this government run space room I had to push his belly button and I would be returned to the test area.
Well I have to tell you when I came too no time had passed at all but the strange thing was I had no clothes on and was in the bath .

Oh and I was clear :nerner: :silly::silly:

Neighbour of mine and me just had a robust 'conversation'. He wont have vaccines, he was born a free man and so on. Said he had it, shook it off within 2 days. TWO DAYS? For a virus? A cold, yes.

I said did you get tested so you know it was covid.

"I'm not sticking that stuff up my nose, it gives you cancer."

Showed me a picture of a box of the tests where it says steril (then two other letters, I forget) i.e. they are sterlised.

The conspiracy theorists have it that it gives us cancer.

Quick search and

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56680399

Hope you never bring his bin in for him.

TBH I have no sympathy for these idiots. The only sympathy I have is for their loved ones who are left behind knowing they could have been saved if it hadn't been for their stupidity.

I agree, its sad but these people have a psychological condition. All the facts are in front of them, I am perfectly fine with covid passports. We let our phones take our face ID or fingerprint to access our phones. We're fine having a passport to enter or leave a country, we need ID to get into a bar. We let our phones and the apps on them track us everywhere. I understand the slippery slope but at a certain point in time we just have to accept some people are children and need to be treated that way.

I agree, its sad but these people have a psychological condition. All the facts are in front of them, I am perfectly fine with covid passports. We let our phones take our face ID or fingerprint to access our phones. We're fine having a passport to enter or leave a country, we need ID to get into a bar. We let our phones and the apps on them track us everywhere. I understand the slippery slope but at a certain point in time we just have to accept some people are children and need to be treated that way.

My sister lives in Edinburgh and hasn't been vaccinated yet. For some reason, she believes that Covid isn't that bad during the summer but it's bad during the winter. She is talking about getting vaccinated in autumn if she hasn't caught it before then.

I guess she's getting this nonsense off the internet. When I talk to her about it, it seems to get her back up and she digs her heels in.

I wonder if you just have to leave her alone like we left my brother alone will she come around by herself? @BodyButter. He finally got his first jab two weeks ago, he didnt want the mRNA one but ended up getting it anyway. Its like a switch has to flip, for my brother it seemed he had to come to this decision on his own and not have us "baby" him.

The middle bro always says, these people think they're smart, informed and we're the sheep but they're the real sheep. Easily led by misinformation.

I wonder if you just have to leave her alone like we left my brother alone will she come around by herself? @BodyButter. He finally got his first jab two weeks ago, he didnt want the mRNA one but ended up getting it anyway. Its like a switch has to flip, for my brother it seemed he had to come to this decision on his own and not have us "baby" him.

The middle bro always says, these people think they're smart, informed and we're the sheep but they're the real sheep. Easily led by misinformation.

Yeah, either way, I can't see that there is any point in talking to her about it.

1627399072501.png

5918 in hospital and 820 on ventilators. Going up steeply, even though positive tests aren't, which leads to the question marks over the positive test figures at the moment. Read a few reports saying the scientists are a bit baffled by this, although it won't be until Friday onward we see if there is a spike from the total relaxation of restrictions.

The prime minister has urged people to "remain cautious" and not jump to "premature conclusions" following a fall in UK Covid cases.

Boris Johnson said: "This is still a dangerous disease."

The number of new infections in the UK fell for the seventh day in a row to 23,511.
A senior government adviser said he was hopeful the worst of the pandemic would be over by October.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57981899

epidemiologist Prof Neil Ferguson, who previously said 100,000 Covid cases a day was "almost inevitable" after England's unlocking on 19 July said: "The effect of vaccines is hugely reducing the risk of hospitalisations and death. And I'm positive that by late September or October time we will be looking back at most of the pandemic."

BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "We will have Covid with us, we will still have people dying from Covid, but we'll have put the bulk of the pandemic behind us."

Prof Ferguson, a member of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), said it was "too early to tell" if Covid cases would now reach 100,000 a day, but he was "happy to be wrong - if it's wrong in the right direction".

He added: "We're not completely out of the woods, but the equation has fundamentally changed."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57981899

(Just a reminder, I use more from the BBC, we pay for the buggers, but don't use this much if quoting newspapers please and always link)

Supposed to have a meeting with our pensions man later. He rang earlier to cancel and tbh I could hardly make out what he was saying he was so breathless.

He's got Covid and when I asked him if he had been vaccinated guess what the answer was ?

I would say he is about 35 ish.

Supposed to have a meeting with our pensions man later. He rang earlier to cancel and tbh I could hardly make out what he was saying he was so breathless.

He's got Covid and when I asked him if he had been vaccinated guess what the answer was ?

I would say he is about 35 ish.

They regret it after don't they? But won't take the warnings. The shortness of breath was my worst symptom, along with the cough (which raises head pressure/brain aches) and it was about 3 months (from memory) before I got my breath back to normal. But this was before jabs, I was an early adopter of Covid lol

They regret it after don't they? But won't take the warnings. The shortness of breath was my worst symptom, along with the cough (which raises head pressure/brain aches) and it was about 3 months (from memory) before I got my breath back to normal. But this was before jabs, I was an early adopter of Covid lol

Yes. He told me he rarely gets ill and has never felt so rough.

I don't have much sympathy for him if I'm honest.