Coronavirus | Page 681 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Agree ‘57. I know it’s sad that these people have died, but it’s important for the health and well-being of the 65 million who want and have to know what effect the vaccines are having and give us more light at the end of the tunnel.

If people are dying having been offered a vaccine but not taken it, that for me is a bit tough shit.
No sympathy from me either mate all those who can have the vaccine and haven't are helping keep me from going to Villa next season. Same as the cupid stunts who won't wear a mask and claim to have asthma, yet can push a shopping trolley all the way around a superstore quite easily. Very few people can't wear a mask and very few can't have the vaccine these are the people I feel for not the rest

I am right in thinking that the D variant is the Indian variant but i am guessing it‘s been flagged 2021 stylie as being controversial to name it as such for fear of upset.

So I now cannot ask my family if I want an Indian, Chinese, Mexican , Italian takeaway now ?.
More confusion in my world.

I was actually born in Kent and I can confirm at no stage was I offended that a covid strain first identified in the garden of England was named after it.

When is it we can start populating Mars?

I am right in thinking that the D variant is the Indian variant but i am guessing it‘s been flagged 2021 stylie as being controversial to name it as such for fear of upset.

So I now cannot ask my family if I want an Indian, Chinese, Mexican , Italian takeaway now ?.

I was actually born in Kent and I can confirm at no stage was I offended that a covid strain first identified in the garden of England was named after it.

Are you a man of Kent or a Kentish man ?

You qualify as a Man Utd fan then mate

JD Sports is facing an investor backlash after handing its boss a £4.3m bonus despite benefiting from hundreds of millions of pounds in Covid support.
Executive chairman Peter Cowgill's total pay, including a reduced salary, reached nearly £5m last year.
The retailer received £86.1m through the furlough scheme and an estimated £38m in business rates relief.
JD Sports was also granted a £300m loan through the Bank of England's Covid Corporate Financing Facility Scheme which was set up to help larger firms through the pandemic.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57459381

JD Sports is facing an investor backlash after handing its boss a £4.3m bonus despite benefiting from hundreds of millions of pounds in Covid support.
Executive chairman Peter Cowgill's total pay, including a reduced salary, reached nearly £5m last year.
The retailer received £86.1m through the furlough scheme and an estimated £38m in business rates relief.
JD Sports was also granted a £300m loan through the Bank of England's Covid Corporate Financing Facility Scheme which was set up to help larger firms through the pandemic.

Boycott.

Simple.

Only just saw this already in here Mike , I added it into the business thread. Wankers .

Laura Kuensberg on BBC just reported that Covid restrictions will be extended for another 4. Weeks after 21 June. TBC tomorrow

Given the massive spike in infections, makes all the sense in the world until we see the fortnight fall out from that.

Whatever restrictions are in place now are in name only. They are not doing the job as infection rates are sky rocketing . May as well crack on with ‘freedom day‘ :lol: because we won’t be a in a better place in a month. No chance.

Loved seeing football fans throwing beer all over each other when England scored. Funny , I thought everyone was sooooo desperate for a beer in a pub, wouldn’t think they would be so wasteful.

This country. Love it.