Coronavirus | Page 638 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

France's number of Covid-19 patients in hospital at 2021 high

The number of patients with Covid-19 in intensive care units in France has increased by 78 to a new 2021 record of 5,916.

The French health ministry also reported 385 new coronavirus deaths in hospitals. There had been 176 on Sunday.

France has recorded 8,536 new cases, taking the total to 5,067,216.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-56713639

I always thought that led to an increased risk in catching something.

no, it was done on an allocated, time slot, taken in through the back entrance, no queuing, given a card, with your next vacine date on, brought to a cubicle, jab done in minute, took to waiting room, wait for 15 mins then out, wearing mask throughout, max time 20 mins, the most pleasant time ive ever spent at the docs seanie

no, it was done on an allocated, time slot, taken in through the back entrance, no queuing, given a card, with your next vacine date on, brought to a cubicle, jab done in minute, took to waiting room, wait for 15 mins then out, wearing mask throughout, max time 20 mins, the most pleasant time ive ever spent at the docs seanie

Sounds a bit painful seanie, do you stand up and lean forward a bit as they put it in?

Sounds a bit painful seanie, do you stand up and lean forward a bit as they put it in?

no but i did hear somebody scream on the way out, seanie

You can travel to Wales now and I believe there is no restriction to travelling in this country either.

We have been talking about going to see our friend in Blackpool and there is nothing I have seen that says we can't. The only thing stopping us is the fact it’s Blackpool.

Bit harsh . The Fish and Chips are ok

Read on several media outlets today some fcuktards out drinking talking about the pubs reopening last night .

'It must be what VE day was like '.

No . You fcuking imbeciles . No, just no, and fcuking no again.
Fcuk off . Just fcuk off.

That is all I have to say on the matter.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Nat gets her first jab on Friday meaning we'll both be fully vaccinated well before our holiday.

Royal Caribbean ceo says he is very hopeful cruises departing in america will resume in July.

All in all a good morning.

Read on several media outlets today some fcuktards out drinking talking about the pubs reopening last night .

'It must be what VE day was like '.

No . You fcuking imbeciles . No, just no, and fcuking no again.
Fcuk off . Just fcuk off.

That is all I have to say on the matter.
Thank you.

Another was 'it is like being let out of prison'.

I agree with your summation. Fuck off, just fuck off.

US health authorities are calling for a pause in the use of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine, after reports of extremely rare blood clotting cases.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said it was acting "out of an abundance of caution".

It said six cases of severe blood clotting had been detected in more than 6.8 million doses of the vaccine.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56733715

Sad for those with bloodclots, but 6 out of 6.8million is NO reason at all to stop using the vaccine. This move to ultra caution is ridiculous, what about for the greater good?

13 April 2021
Owing to a delay in receiving data from Public Health Wales, today's update is delayed.

And here we have the mind fuck of issues that we've discussed a few times.

Mutation hitting the younger, and making them critically ill:

Concern is growing in Brazil about the rising number of young people who are critically ill in hospital with Covid-19.

Research suggests more than half of patients being treated in intensive care last month were under 40.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-latin-america-56723439

Some saying with our figures, (and Johnson said he wanted to be science/numbers led, not date led - but because he is useless, he is being date led now) we could open up quicker.

Flipside is there are two areas in London having flash testing today because of fears one of the mutations is taking grip.

See: Covid: South Africa variant surge due to person travelling from Africa

The outbreak of the Covid-19 variant in south London appears to have been triggered by an individual who travelled from Africa in February, according to documents seen by the BBC.

Surge testing has begun in Wandsworth and Lambeth after 44 confirmed and 30 probable cases were identified.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56729607

I haven't seen the articles or links yet, just watchign Politcs Today where JOhnson has again given mixed messages. He is (as did the experts at the last briefing) playing down the vaccines and saying the figures at the moment are due to lockdown.

But that isn't what the 'deal' was. It was stay safe, get vaccinated, we'll get back to 'normal'... he is still saying all restrictions will end in June. That, to me, was a fucking stupid thing to promise. As was the 50% off go out and eat/spread the disease after the first lockdown.

As said, the very premise of all this vaccine stuff is we all get it, we are freed up. He's now saying we are being freed up because of lockdown. That has to be wrong, because that only surpresses, as we have seen before, when we come out of that, it spreads again.