Coronavirus | Page 637 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I'm not saying lets all start get together and start shagging and spitting on each other by the way, but 6 people meeting outdoors when on average 4 of those 6 will have some for of protection (maybe 5 of 6 when you include people with natural antibodies), surely thats low risk?

When can we start shagging though deano?

I still don't get why people think there will be a wave 3. Can you try to explain it to me please?

two thirds of adults are now vaccinated. 7.5 million of the most vunerable with 2 doses.

How does the remaining 33% of fit and healthy unvaccinated people risk another wave?

I must be missing something... what is the figure you'd be happy with before you started opening things up gradually? 100% vaccination?
the vaccine (Oxford) possibly cuts transmission by about 60% only, so there is your first clue

Who is getting 1st jabs now?

If we're over 32 million that all over 50's and at risk right?

So who is still getting jabbed and why haven't they opened it up to lower age groups?

I know there's supply issues and they are focusing on 2nd doses I'm just intrigued who is getting first doses when everyone in the priority groups must have now been done?

Have you got your 1st one yet?

Well yeah kind of.

It's kind of weird really.

4 years ago I went to the docs as I had a bit of pain in my abdomen. They did a few scans and put it down to muscle or ligament damage.

Literally as I was leaving , I think I was half way out the door, she said, "Oh by the way you have a slightly fatty liver. Nothing to worry about, a lot of people do and never know about it, but wouldn't hurt to lose a bit of weight and do more exercise and it'll fix itself."

There was no concern from her, and I pretty much forgot about it and as you know I did lose weight and do more exercise.

So when I got a text message saying I was eligible due to a underlying health issue I didn't have a clue what it was. I called my GP and she explained. So I booked in.

It is bizzare though. I got done early for for something pretty trivial, let my mate who has had astmha his whole life still hasn't been done.

I agree we have to open up but the problem is all those knob heads who are anti lockdown anti-vaxxers etc will just go wild and that will happen and is happening

Well yeah kind of.

It's kind of weird really.

4 years ago I went to the docs as I had a bit of pain in my abdomen. They did a few scans and put it down to muscle or ligament damage.

Literally as I was leaving , I think I was half way out the door, she said, "Oh by the way you have a slightly fatty liver. Nothing to worry about, a lot of people do and never know about it, but wouldn't hurt to lose a bit of weight and do more exercise and it'll fix itself."

There was no concern from her, and I pretty much forgot about it and as you know I did lose weight and do more exercise.

So when I got a text message saying I was eligible due to a underlying health issue I didn't have a clue what it was. I called my GP and she explained. So I booked in.

It is bizzare though. I got done early for for something pretty trivial, let my mate who has had astmha his whole life still hasn't been done.

Liver fatty, liver fatty, fatty reggae

had my first jab fri, i was told to use the back entrance to our doctors in listowel, i was very apprehensive, hoping it would be ok, but it was well organised with plenty
of staff doing a great job, it was the pfizer, but anyone would have done, no side effects only the brain , they are on about restricting the astra , so i expect the roll out to be even slower now, seanie

Last updated on Monday 12 April 2021

1618246702860.png

2862 in hospital - 406 on ventilators

127 100 within 28 days, other figure not updated

Are we still in tiers, or could I, for instance, travel to Birmingham for a day out? Or anywhere, for that matter?

It says to keep journeys to a minimum, but doesn't say how far you can/can't travel.

Are we still in tiers, or could I, for instance, travel to Birmingham for a day out? Or anywhere, for that matter?

It says to keep journeys to a minimum, but doesn't say how far you can/can't travel.

You can travel to Wales now and I believe there is no restriction to travelling in this country either.

We have been talking about going to see our friend in Blackpool and there is nothing I have seen that says we can't. The only thing stopping us is having to sit outside when we get there and it isn't warm enough for that yet.