Coronavirus | Page 598 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Up to Downing Street to state more clearly what the frigging thing is for really. This is not a press conference for any questions about anything. But again shows how feckless the Gov is that they can't even get that right. Of course the press will take the piss if allowed.
Shows they don't vet the questions like they have been accused of though

Shows they don't vet the questions like they have been accused of though

Don't think they have ever been accused of vetting the press questions have they? Just the members of the public ones.

But in any press conference, you can be given the terms. You try to stray in a football press conference with the manager/ceo and you'll get nudged away from it by the person at the club who runs the press for the club.

Last updated on Monday 8 March 2021 at 4:00pm

1615223847852.png

10 898 still in hospital and 1542 on ventilators

124 566 died within 28 days.

Arrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

:arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh::arrghh:

Both juniors back to school today, albeit staggered. It goes like this .

Junior 1 went to school last Friday and had his lateral flow test for school return today. Junior 2 has her lateral flow test today for return tomorrow. Consent forms for both needed completing and were sent out a few weeks ago. Polite email from the school last week asking to check that you have sent the consent back if your were not sure and don’t turn up for a test if you havent sent it back. Last Weds i checked and hadn’t returned junior 2’s but had junior 1’s. Sure I had done both but hey ho. Could have not bothered but being dutiful i emailed the school and asked for another form and I would ensure it was returned in time. Consent form received on Friday lunchtime and asked to return by 4pm . Done and completed by 3:15pm.

Turned up today with junior 2 to get her test and she was turned away saying no consent received . I wasn’t having that and wasn’t having time wasted so went into reception to check what was going on. The reception waiting area is about 10ft by 8ft intercom controlled and the receptionist was on the phone . As I waited with junior 2 the receptionist proceeded to buzz another 5 people into the waiting area so there were 7 of us in this tight space !. I felt so uncomfortable and left and went to student services which was another location in the school.

Spoke to staff member there and she told me that the consent form hadn’t been returned in time. Yes it had I said .....
She said they had received it but finished at 4pm so didn’t have time to process. Ok , but she can have the test though as you do have the consent and i am here in person saying yes?
No , we haven’t processed the form so she can’t , but she can come to school tomorrow .

I could feel this going very wrong and junior 2 couldn’t do with her dad embarrassing her by causing a fuss, however justified it was. So I literally walked out as she was inanely trying to explain.

No, thinking outside the box, no flexibility, clearly no willingness to problem solve and go a bit further to help. Just computer says no, and no staff member could be arsed to work a bit longer to get this most important thing done to allow pupils to return safe. Incredible. I have been critical of schools over this pandemic and wrote not 2 weeks ago how the schools, teachers and staff don’t give the ‘can do’ impression at all. Well....
And the shambles at he first reception desk with all those people in a small area. If it wasnt so serious I would want junior 2 to get covid and then that would serve the school right for turning her away needlessly.

Quite right the lockdown is easing slowly and should do so because we will be right back in this shit in no time with this attitude.

Have you calmed down yet. ?

Have you calmed down yet. ?

Not really.

I’m sick of people today. On my run earlier 2 fcuktards with a push chair walking decided that, despite me being 15 metres behind them and clearly heading in the same direction as them and clearly acknowledging that I was there, they would still enter the very long alleyway with a width no wider than two persons meaning social distancing was impossible causing me to turn around and go elsewhere . They could have stopped and waited at the entrance for me to pass.

And then I hung the washing out only for fcuktard 2 doors down from me to light a bonfire at midday.

I would be quite happy with a desert island with Mrs M and juniors and everyone else can do one.

Less than 50% of parents at one school have given consent for their kids to have lateral flow tests.

I know we’re not allowed to criticise the government at the moment because they’re running on the back of private companies and universities developing a vaccine, but I don’t think they’ve done enough to get the communication of information right on testing or the vaccine. They don’t even seem that bothered if not all the population are vaccinated, perhaps it becomes statistically insignificant after a while. I’m surprised we haven’t had more education on the box about testing and vaccines, to build up trust.

Perhaps I’m being harsh, but there isn’t much effort there.

Youngest went back to school today. They all got tested and one of his mates came up positive so he's off now for another week.

Not really.

I’m sick of people today. On my run earlier 2 fcuktards with a push chair walking decided that, despite me being 15 metres behind them and clearly heading in the same direction as them and clearly acknowledging that I was there, they would still enter the very long alleyway with a width no wider than two persons meaning social distancing was impossible causing me to turn around and go elsewhere . They could have stopped and waited at the entrance for me to pass.

And then I hung the washing out only for fcuktard 2 doors down from me to light a bonfire at midday.

I would be quite happy with a desert island with Mrs M and juniors and everyone else can do one.

I think you are missing the calming , soothing half time chats.

Which one did you have?

I'd had covid so thought the same, I'd not get side effects. Just depends on how you react and which one I guess. Pretty much everyone I've seen or heard saying they had side effects, had them with the Oxford one.

Still worth doing and hardly life ending, had the same with some flu vaccines, and absolutely nothing with other ones.

Which one did you have?

I'd had covid so thought the same, I'd not get side effects. Just depends on how you react and which one I guess. Pretty much everyone I've seen or heard saying they had side effects, had them with the Oxford one.

Still worth doing and hardly life ending, had the same with some flu vaccines, and absolutely nothing with other ones.

Yes. I had the Oxford one. You had Covid early on though didn't you ? I am still within 6 months which is how long they reckoned the anti bodies would last.

Imbeciles

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-56312051

Rangers fans have descended on Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow to celebrate the club winning the Scottish Premiership for the first time in 10 years.

Hundreds of supporters also made their way to the city's George Square to mark the achievement despite warnings to stay at home on Sunday.

And there is a collection of fellow nutcases in Belfast.

PSNI chiefs will be questioned by the Policing Board about why they were apparently unprepared for Rangers fans' celebrations to descend into a potential Covid-19 super-spreader event.
Crowds of hundreds of men, women and children were pictured on west Belfast's Shankill Road on Sunday night celebrating the victory

https://www.irishnews.com/news/nort...-2248381/?mc_cid=11d24ac171&mc_eid=f8a06d8a90