Coronavirus | Page 581 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I think the main point is that many professions can make a case for needing the vaccine before anyone else and teachers are not a special case when emergency service workers (outside the NHS), prison officers for example are not even a priority. Those professions that cannot not be completed without social contact. As Dan points out those keeping the world moving ...but that list is long and try telling anyone that their own job or life is less important than someone else’s

Teachers and schools are a controlled environment. Distancing should be able to be managed and controlled. There are plenty of jobs in the public domain that are not so able to be controlled that could make a case.

My Grandaughter is 4 and very bright but try keeping her away from others, not going to happen any more than you'll keep 15 year old from getting together.
Personally, I wouldn't send any of them back until it's safe for all.
I haven't had a cold since the little bugger stopped going to school I guarantee within a week of her going back she will have a cold or tonsilitis or something worse.

Yes, imagine Merkel sat there at 7pm waiting for Boris to phone her - she’d be having kittens.

Brits are always running a few minutes late because they’re making a cuppa tea. Me included
It was a standing joke when I worked with the Germans, we will have a meeting tomorrow at 9 am-ish. They would be there bang on 9 ready to go and we'd be strolling in with a mug of tea or coffee at 7 mins past. Took them a while to catch on

The common sense thing for me would have been to vaccinate all the teachers first. They keep saying its vital to get the kids back into school then surely teachers should be classed as essential workers.

Don't get my wife started on that. She is a High Level teaching assistant with special needs children who have no concept of social distancing etc. You would think with the way the vaccine is being rolled out they would be able to vaccinate the teachers with room to spare.

Don't get my wife started on that. She is a High Level teaching assistant with special needs children who have no concept of social distancing etc. You would think with the way the vaccine is being rolled out they would be able to vaccinate the teachers with room to spare.

Especially as all these idiots who think there is a chip in it or turns them homosexual or changes your DNA etc not taking the vaccine, the waste must be horrendous in some areas