Coronavirus | Page 553 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Is there room for this **** on your island, @The Fear?

Not if you're Max. Last Friday he hosted a dinner party for seven others, inviting five people from two other houses. That's despite current lockdown rules that ban almost all mixing of households inside.

Meeting up with friends is something he's done throughout the pandemic. At some points, he went to parties with more than 20 other people.

"The size of the gatherings I was going to over the span of the last eight months have varied depending on the policies in place," he tells Radio 1 Newsbeat.

"You make decisions, and you take risks. Sometimes the risks get you fined, sometimes the risks get you arrested, sometimes the risk spreads a massive disease to the rest of the world."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-55668923

Looking at those stats if I get it I want to go in on a Friday and come out Monday only half as many people die at weekends.

Seriously I can't believe they don't record weekends as they do in the week, unprecedented times need 24/7 working.

Tough times but hopefully not for much longer

We shouldn't expect China to accurately report deaths, let's be honest. I'd imagine there were a lot more than has been reported.

I interviewed a guy who was working at an international school in Wuhan in 2019. He said that everybody was sick during November 2019. There were queues down the street to see a GP. He got it. His wife got it. All of his students got it. Everyone he knew got it.

It's not PC though m you'll upset someone, yes my dealings with them in the motor industry I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

We had some 3 cylinder JLR engines built in China. One of my lads noticed a pool of oil in the turbo which was the wrong side of the oil seal. I got back in touch with their build engineer he assured me it was normal and ok to use. WTF is the oil seal for then, We stripped them down and reworked them, The quality is poor, to say the least. They cover everything up at all levels
Its how the Communist Party works mate.

Ironically the family don’t want it to get him, but we all know that he’ll get parole one day knowing how soft we are so better off he’s no longer here in my view.

And why with vaccines being done at a good rate, it doesn't mean an end to lockdown yet:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55757369

That puts the government on track for achieving its aim of offering a vaccine to everyone over 70, the extremely clinically vulnerable and frontline health and care workers.

But the supply chain remains fragile. Pfizer has announced a slowdown in manufacturing for the next couple of weeks so it can upgrade its facilities and ramp up production in the spring.

The UK is less reliant on the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine than other countries, as we manufacture the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine here.

There are millions of doses already made but not all of it has been through the final packaging process or safety checks.

Our restrictions continue with tightening up in a few areas. Sadly, because of both the DUP and the Shinners playing politics, an all island approach cannot be adopted. (Eejits...)

The current Level 5 restrictions are set to be extended until at least March 5th by the Cabinet this morning due to the high numbers of patients in hospitals and intensive care with Covid-19.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...rictions&utm_campaign=morning_briefing_digest

Was peed off last night with Channel 4 News so I switched it off. They were going into the mental health of the youngsters and they had a clip of an interview with a teenager saying the old people had had their time and this was their time.

BULLSHIT.

We ALL have our time, no one else gets the right to say when it is up, until your toes curl up.

Such a typically selfish way a lot of youngsters are brought up now, it is all about them. Some really do have mental health issues and need help. Some just need to be told a few home truths, like we used to as youngsters.

We are all going through this, they have longer to live, longer to take the best of life, this will be all but a blip. For the oldies, these are their last days and they are just as entitled, having worked hard and brought up these youngsters (or their parents more to the point) to enjoy their lives.

My thought to this selfish girl was fuck off. What next? Disabled and ill have had their time, us fit people want to enjoy our lives? They've never had it so good, and yet they have never whined so much. Go back 150 years and see how the kids (and everyone) lived.

Everyone needs to be looked after, the old and the young, and those in the middle who take up the slack both ways. Kids should be enjoying their friends, their school, their lives, as should we all, and we all want the best for the kids, but enough with this fucking victim shit, especially when the slightly older youngsters have been so bloody selfish... and again, there has to be a caveat of not all.

To put that figure into perspective, capacity of Wembley is 90 000... add in the teams, the managers, the other staff, the people selling stuff outside, those working in the restaurants and kiosks and those in the local bars and shops.

All dead.

RIP

To put that figure into perspective, capacity of Wembley is 90 000... add in the teams, the managers, the other staff, the people selling stuff outside, those working in the restaurants and kiosks and those in the local bars and shops.

All dead.

RIP
A full Wembley plus the holte end.