Coronavirus | Page 347 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

148 people died yesterday.
And thats a saturday. So rising yet again.
Think its just a case now of be as careful as you can be but if you get it you get it.
Thats the impression i get.

Last updated on Sunday 12 July 2020 at 4:04pm
Total number of lab-confirmed UK cases
Total number of people who have had a positive test result
Daily number of lab-confirmed UK cases
Number of additional cases on Sunday 12 July 2020
Total number of COVID-19 associated UK deaths
Deaths of people who have had a positive test result
Daily number of COVID-19 associated UK deaths
Number of additional deaths on Sunday 12 July 2020

It seems like if you stamp out the virus as much as possible, wear a mask and limit gatherings to outside and well-spaced its manageable.

Indoor business is just a disaster.

Not meaning this to sound like a racist post but I wonder if the majority of those are East European.

The reason I say this is due to the fact they do usually reside in large numbers at one property.

Yes it will be, I’m originally for that area and loads of European workers about over the past 20 years. But they’re doing a job and being told what to do and where to stay for their money. For 70 infections, it doesn’t sound like the directors of the business were being very responsible

Pears are better.

And yes, sounds like a decent enough guess, but having worked with a few for a short period years back - I could graft and considered myself fit back then - but bloody hell they were like robots. Work ethic cannot be faulted and even with language barriers, a decent laugh.

Last updated on Monday 13 July 2020 at 3:56pm
Total number of lab-confirmed UK cases
Total number of people who have had a positive test result
Daily number of lab-confirmed UK cases
Number of additional cases on Monday 13 July 2020
Total number of COVID-19 associated UK deaths
Deaths of people who have had a positive test result
Daily number of COVID-19 associated UK deaths
Number of additional deaths on Monday 13 July 2020

So masks compulsory from July 24. Should have been done right at the get go in my humble, they could have looked at Japan and Korea who have had SARS and the other one I forget the name of. As one of the experts on Newsnight, last night, pointed out.

Just look for best practice, follow it until the science proves it not necessary.

Instead, we are forever playing catch up.

Shambolic.

Well they are not masks really, masks have a clinical barrier, coverings don't. The honest truth is they couldn't make them compulsory in the beginning because PPE was in short supply worldwide, it would have created an even bigger problem for frontline staff, and they had enough to deal with.
I have seen people wearing them from day one, and anyone who feels better wearing one should be. I don't understand why people need a government to tell them to do things that make them feel safer.