Coronavirus | Page 279 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Well looking at pictures lockdown is a thing of the past.
Like mike has said... another few weeks after this and nobrainsboris will have a very difficult decision. Another lockdown or just let hundreds of thousands die and crack on.
In my mind, there is no way this virus is just going to settle down and disappear.
May have if we locked down sooner and for a tad longer to get everything properly in place but this is just a complete mess now.

I can't wait to read this earth shattering argument but I'd imagine it would at best be incoherent babble and something about Corbyn/ Labour.

I've seen it elsewhere - it's all remoaners out for revenge against the 2 men who made Brexit happen and the whole thing is a conspiracy - he did nothing wrong, they believe him at his word but don't look at the holes in his story or the way the story keeps changing (it's all the nasty media's fault with their questions) so they don't have to make an informed decision about his actions.

I've just gone through 12 pages of it elsewhere on the network lol

200w.webp

Well looking at pictures lockdown is a thing of the past.
Like mike has said... another few weeks after this and nobrainsboris will have a very difficult decision. Another lockdown or just let hundreds of thousands die and crack on.
In my mind, there is no way this virus is just going to settle down and disappear.
May have if we locked down sooner and for a tad longer to get everything properly in place but this is just a complete mess now.

I'll be amazed if we don't spike massively as we head towards the end of the week and then week on week for the next month. I'd be delighted to be utterly wrong on that point for the obvious reasons and I hope I am.

Off the back of JPA’s post, lies, dam lies and statistics and all that but it’s interesting how the US get a lot of coverage on our news, yet we have a much worse per capita death rate than the yanks (granted they are behind us), we are chasing down Spain though it’s the Belgians who have handled it the worst in the world - from the statistics (which will no doubt be every shade of grey between black and white).

E7A299EB-FBAC-4CA8-AE27-8787F41B688D.png

All about proximity and build up isn't it. For all of the US's sins here, it's absolutely no surprise to see more Democrat areas harder hit that back water Republican areas.

I feel at a new low today after that thing refused any sort of apology. I'm lost for words and sickened by the realisation of the ***** that rule over us.

If it cheers you up mate, they always have. In the modern world they just don't need to hide it as much because as a planet we are getting thicker and more stupid it seems.

I feel at a new low today after that thing refused any sort of apology. I'm lost for words and sickened by the realisation of the ***** that rule over us.

I think a lot of people will feel the same, and the idiots posting about how Boris deserves a beer and all this shit on my LinkedIn will have egg on their face.

I've seen it elsewhere - it's all remoaners out for revenge against the 2 men who made Brexit happen and the whole thing is a conspiracy - he did nothing wrong, they believe him at his word but don't look at the holes in his story or the way the story keeps changing (it's all the nasty media's fault with their questions) so they don't have to make an informed decision about his actions.

I've just gone through 12 pages of it elsewhere on the network lol

200w.webp
thinking more along the lines of
Boris, Cummings, Patel et al should be fucking hung drawn and quartered
Cummings is late, utter ****
what an absolute fucking ****
Laura C****berg - needs to be hounded out of her job, she's an utter disgrace

fine - seems pretty highbrow stuff tbh.

original point was that an apology and it would have all blown over - think thats somewhat unlikely and given the nonsense that followed , still think it wouldn't have made a scrap of difference.

don't find any hyprocrisy in the press rammed shoulder to shoulder outside his place snapping away ?

What has any of that got to do with what he did?

Most people anti Kuenssburg in my experience are actually massive Boris fans, but she is woeful, as is largely Peston and the other main players promoted who can't do the job or ask meaningful questions.

But again, isn't that whataboutary because it's irrelevant.

No more or less highbrow as isolated comments in the moment than completely excusing the lies by making it a remoaner issue in response, whilst ignoring the issue mate.

I don't believe an apology 'I fucked up, I judged it wrong' would've been ignored. I've said as much in two different threads tonight with reasons. I can't stand the man, I'll never like him, and yes, I'd have bitched for a day or two (probably) pointing out how such a fucking genius was so childminded....but I'd have accepted a proper fronting to it - as opposed to all this script written, contradictory bollocks we are now getting where you can pick out the lies easily, because he believes himself above everyone else (including you).

I wouldn't have been alone in ultimately accepting that. Still wouldn't like him, but everyone fucks up and the truly dumb thing (for someone of his supposed intelligence) - he didn't tell Bojo he was going based on both their claims.

His wife fell ill (to one changing degree or another), he has a 4 yr kid to contend with - Boris roughly went down at that period...why not just admit he overreacted with everything going on?

That would've been believable.

The 'nonsense' that has followed has been based on his own arrogance, lack of admitting he did wrong (whilst admitting he committed a crime in the process) and the constantly changing stories - beginning with his wife's account that implied they never left London in the first place.

He brought it on himself - that's the bottom line, it's not about bias, it's not about haters looking for criticisms....we don't need to....the reason to rip his bollocks apart came out of Bojo's mouth and then his.

Some of us don't swallow it at face value and we pick it apart, just like we did the wankstain that was Corbyn and Momentum.

Ahh the arsehole Paps, more whataboutary - they aren't running the country, setting the example, leading and framing the message, milking taxpayer money in the process.

If you don't see a difference, nothing I say will change that.