Coronavirus | Page 101 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Just seen someone on Facebook post a photo of his 86 year old mother who has survived Hitler, (She would have been 10 when the war ended by the way) two new hips etc and now shes' beaten coronavirus and is well again.
He goes on to say this is the sort of stuff the media should be reporting

People are liking the post? Is it just me who thinks it's cocky arsoles like him who is helping spread the disease. His mother is very lucky, I'm pleased for him but it's not the norm for someone that age.
So is he saying don't report 21-year-olds dying but report 86 year olds living when in fact both are not the norm

Personally I thought he was a smug ****. We are going to have lots of these so called experts coming out of the woodwork in the coming weeks. The truth is this is unprecedented times we live in and none of these experts are in the inner circle of knowing what is going on. Politicians can help themselves by being truthful, no shame in saying you got things wrong or that things are tough to deliver. We will understand, we know this is a terrible time. As for these experts moaning and whinging they can fuck right off.

Personally I thought he was a smug ****. We are going to have lots of these so called experts coming out of the woodwork in the coming weeks. The truth is this is unprecedented times we live in and none of these experts are in the inner circle of knowing what is going on. Politicians can help themselves by being truthful, no shame in saying you got things wrong or that things are tough to deliver. We will understand, we know this is a terrible time. As for these experts moaning and whinging they can fuck right off.

It does bring to mind the old adage that everything is simple for the fellow who doesn't have to do it.

Fuck me I knew someone would find a way of blaming Brexit, haven't heard a word form the EU in this crisis, not a thing Italy Spain going it alone Germany the same and I've heard fuck all about any other country. They sure aren't sharing anything hardware-wise

Italy and Spain they are dying like rats what are the EU doing for them fuck all the because the eurocrats that run it are looking after number one their own own countries.
Just like we are

I wasn’t blaming Brexit, and I don’t think even the most ardent remainer could create a link.

My point was why do the Tories feel the need to even mention it let alone - if it’s true - make decisions on vital equipment based on geography. Priority is health of the nation, not Brexit.

I don't think there's a right or wrong way of handling it, but people are spreading it , it's not spreading by its self and personally I'm going nowhere and if Amazon doesn't deliver it I'll go without it.
I haven't met anyone for a week now so it's still possible I could develop it

Yeah, let's not criticise, debate and challenge decisions which are being made, let's endorse the govt. approach and let it go unquestioned. Let's be mindless idiots.

Fuck me I knew someone would find a way of blaming Brexit, haven't heard a word form the EU in this crisis, not a thing Italy Spain going it alone Germany the same and I've heard fuck all about any other country. They sure aren't sharing anything hardware-wise

Italy and Spain they are dying like rats what are the EU doing for them fuck all the because the eurocrats that run it are looking after number one their own own countries.
Just like we are

EU have done a shit load of distribution, working on the basis of it goes where it's needed first and we'll move it around as time goes by as others get hit. It's been well covered.

Bojo has been caught with his pants down here, especially with that pathetic walk back given his initial words.

EU have done a shit load of distribution, working on the basis of it goes where it's needed first and we'll move it around as time goes by as others get hit. It's been well covered.

Bojo has been caught with his pants down here, especially with that pathetic walk back given his initial words.

We'll agree to disagree Mike.

It's giving me confidence when the people who are advising us what we should do are catching it, obviously washing hands and keeping 2 metres apart isn't working at the top