Coronavirus vaccine | Page 52 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

How do they know precisely. Are they asking everyone or just another made up lazy assumption to whip up a story.
I heard a Doctor being interviewed on the radio who said he'd had 10 patients say they wanted to wait for "The English vaccine" 🙄
There's also a (Sky news) poll that suggests this country has the highest %age of people who will take the vaccine (in Europe) with France lowest by a long way. Weird that different nations would have such different views on it. I suppose it depends on how much people will trust their government and scientists and how strongly they push it. Our gov have been quite forceful in pushing it (even though we were first to take the risk of extending the time between jabs which could have knocked confidence) and reassuring people it is safe and I think our projected "take up" has gone from 70% to 85%.

or is this just a lazy comment? Cant be expected to actually read the article!

i can read so obviously read the article plus data from other sources. I also understand statistical manipulation and the need for all media to produce daily news to survive. Only once we are well into the vaccination cycle will we know the reality

Anyone over 70 who has not yet been contacted regarding their Covid vaccination is now asked to contact the NHS directly or their gp to get their appointment booked.

The missus ( AKA the mare in the stable ) is arranging covid jabs by ringing registered patients.
The vast majority are accepting regardless of ethnicity which is good although there are refusals including some from people wanting a specific vaccine rather than the one offered.
Whether they get what the vaccine they want later is curently unknown.

The new question is how to contact people not registered with a doctor ( for whatever reason ) as they need to be vacinted too.

The missus ( AKA the mare in the stable ) is arranging covid jabs by ringing registered patients.
The vast majority are accepting regardless of ethnicity which is good although there are refusals including some from people wanting a specific vaccine rather than the one offered.
Whether they get what the vaccine they want later is curently unknown.

The new question is how to contact people not registered with a doctor ( for whatever reason ) as they need to be vacinted too.
I'm guessing they are the ones that the gov are asking to come forward now who haven't been contacted for whatever reason. This is one of the advantages that Israel have had in that (I read somewhere) everyone has to register with the health authorities BY LAW. Therefore, everyone will at least get the offer of a jab. A law that I don't think would ever get passed in this country due to human rights issues.

My wife had her jab to protect her from the COVID malware. First week after the jab, she crashed a few times but after rebooting she seems fine now. Just waiting for the second installation after 12 weeks.

My wife had her jab to protect her from the COVID malware. First week after the jab, she crashed a few times but after rebooting she seems fine now. Just waiting for the second installation after 12 weeks.
My two friends who got the jab last Saturday still haven't received their instructions from Bill Gates and are beginning to wonder if they were given the real thing or just a placebo.

My two friends who got the jab last Saturday still haven't received their instructions from Bill Gates and are beginning to wonder if they were given the real thing or just a placebo.

you just dont get it. Bill does not need to contact you as the chip inside you will be contacted directly lol.

the thing these people do not understand is that they will not be deceived into receiving the chip. They will take it willingly once the banks etc convince you that it will be so convenient for you as you wont need to carry bank cards or oyster cards and even give you a little bonus or toy to take it on - so cool lol. We are already using thus technology in Pharma laboratories in the uk to feed back on internal changes to body function including alerts.

you just dont get it. Bill does not need to contact you as the chip inside you will be contacted directly lol.

the thing these people do not understand is that they will not be deceived into receiving the chip. They will take it willingly once the banks etc convince you that it will be so convenient for you as you wont need to carry bank cards or oyster cards and even give you a little bonus or toy to take it on - so cool lol. We are already using thus technology in Pharma laboratories in the uk to feed back on internal changes to body function including alerts.
As Romesh said in the pro vaxx video, we are already tracked on our phones etc.

People happily sign up for all sorts and eat, drink, snort god knows what and then baulk at doing what all leading medics think will save their lives.

Finally the Goveenment have stopped being overoptimistic and have been more cautious. This seems to be ebbing away a bit so I find myself almost unbelieveably agreeing with Grant Shapps' and his more cautious approach. I hope the Government resist the pressure from the right wing nutters in the CRG to open up too soon again.

Talk about first world problems. People pressing to be able to have foreign holidays. We are in a worldwide pandemic. Just do without for a while ffs. I've recently retired and had planned to have loads of trips before I'm too decrepit to do anything. Tough sh#t. I'll have to do without for a while. I'm thankful that I'm living comfortably in a safe country.