Coronavirus tipping point | Page 161 | Vital Football

Coronavirus tipping point

I will say it again.
Down to 1m distancing this week.
Two households allowed to bubble this week.
All pubs and restaurants open july 6th.
Hairdressers etc open end july
All holidays ok from mid july
Football with supporters at start of new season

Any other predictions

Any other predictions

I predict (a riot) ......... as lockdown eases there will be a worrying increase in infections and deaths. However this time we will not head for the hills. The vulnerable will be protected best we can - the rest will carry on as we have already done the lockdown thing. After a tense few months we will all relax as we realise the risks are small - the economy will start to recover. I have run out of predictions .......

Yes , I saw that and it's all down to that meat packing factory. The numbers are small , so when suddenly 900 people test positive it will affect the figures.
Five similar facilities in the US , and three in the UK.

Is there something they're not telling us ?
🤔

Didn't Liverpool's Klopp tell us that we should look to Germany as an example of how to deal with covid?
Hmmm 🤔
I didnt want to add that but so did many others. Too early to say whether it will result in a "spike" or "wave" but I imagine other countries will watch with interest.

I wouldn't be hard on the Germans.
Their handling of covid has been very good in my opinion.

A localised spike will no doubt happen here as well at some time.

Once the pubs and clubs reopen, it could happen anywhere.

Hmmm 🤔
I didnt want to add that but so did many others. Too early to say whether it will result in a "spike" or "wave" but I imagine other countries will watch with interest.

I read that the American and Germany ones were similar.
They were hiring a large turnover of cheap migrant or poor local labour. All working without the correct distancing, hand cleaning or adequate PPE.
How true, who knows.

If the outbreaks were something to do with the colder working conditions (as is being suggested) in these plants , how come they're all meat processing business's and not salad or ice cream , vegetables , fish etc ?

If the outbreaks were something to do with the colder working conditions (as is being suggested) in these plants , how come they're all meat processing business's and not salad or ice cream , vegetables , fish etc ?
As usual with covid, more questions than answers.
Why are UK based Indians more likely to die than Indian based Indians ?

As usual with covid, more questions than answers.
Why are UK based Indians more likely to die than Indian based Indians ?
Because indians in this country are immigrants andfor some, part of the poor or underprivileged. They are also more likely to be working in front line or transport jobs.
In india you would need to look at subsets instead of lumping them all together.