Coronavirus issues | Page 6 | Vital Football

Coronavirus issues

I don't think it's really feasible - 'we test people in the football industry but not health workers'. Also, many clubs now have players/staff who have already tested positive.

It still would involve a lot of people gathered together anyway and that is a no no as we do not want the virus to spread and the only way for that is to take all precautions and cancel the season until August

Read that Neville (G) and 'Giggsy' will be letting NHS workers use their Manchester hotels for free during the crisis. Nice one lads, as I imagine Becks, Buttsy, Scholesy and the England Women's footie coach will all be saying.

Daily check in. There is no mandatory lock down where I am, but an appeal to use common sense. Let's try and check in here daily so we know everyone is coping. (y)

I live quite a way from my supermarket and my normal shop would consist of buying thinks like 5 tins of soup, beans tomatoes etc, but now I would feel like a panic buyer if I did the same today although my shopping habits wont have changed I don't buy any more than I would do normally

The scenes at the weekend I fear were the final straw.

Ministerial broadcast by Johnson at 8.30pm and he ain't going to be congratulating everyone for being such sensible chaps over the last few days.....

The scenes at the weekend I fear were the final straw.

Ministerial broadcast by Johnson at 8.30pm and he ain't going to be congratulating everyone for being such sensible chaps over the last few days.....
The selfishness and stupidity of those day-trippers beggars belief.

After the initial raids on our super markets they are starting to get stocked back up, we celebrated our national emergency in Australia by all going to the beach, our PM was not impressed so shortly we will all be going into a lock down, which is a silly media word, it just means stay home, walk the dog, and shop when you need to. Note in Australia bottle shops are considered an essential service and rightly so, just stocked up tonight and got some frozen chips, so bliss.