Coronavirus issues | Page 5 | Vital Football

Coronavirus issues

Don't think we have much to learn from China who gave us this virus in the first place. We should not believe their figures and their actions are too draconian for free societies to accept.
I meant, let's not pretend like nothing is wrong, and actually takie precautions to prevent the spread. ;)(y)

if somebody knows what PL Rules stipulate when extraordinary situations like war, natural calamities, bat made calamities and life threatening situation affect the continuation of the league

If voiding the season is the solution, then really it is gods wish not to see LiVARpool as winners any time soon.

If voiding the season is the solution, then really it is gods wish not to see LiVARpool as winners any time soon.
I was having a chat with Zeus up on Mount Olympus last week and he can't stand Liverpool, he told me he wants this season ruled null and void.

I meant, let's not pretend like nothing is wrong, and actually takie precautions to prevent the spread. ;)(y)
I have raised my concern level from put the kettle on to slightly concerned, but I do take it seriously and follow what the medical people are saying, not the pollies though, most of whom are out of their depth.

Joking aside and away from the sporting implications of this difficult and challenging situation..........I hope all on VMC can stay safe, healthy and all our loved ones are similarly kept safe. These are unsettling times which are going to test pretty much all of us especially any that suffer from underlying or chronic health conditions and/or who have elderly relatives who are at greatest risk from this new and potentially deadly infection.

Look after yourselves, follow the best guidance available for your personal hygiene with the advice on hand washing and minimise risks as far as possible but support each other and your neighbours or others in our communities that don’t have family nearby. Best wishes to everyone.

I wasn't sure whether to put this post here, on in the Liverpool title thread, but opted for this one.

Any one else see Sunday Supplement this morning? Four journos were on, including one who is the Mirror's Liverpool correspondent, despite being billed as a 'Northern' one.
He had a real pop at Adrian for his error on Wednesday, which I thought was a bit much given some of the goalkeeper errors his side have benefited from this season, which I presume don't count.
Concensus is the Euros are next year, with the Olympics in summer under threat - I can't see how they go ahead. Theory is we're still months away from the peak of this disease.
If the 2019-20 season is to be completed, which again is the consensus, I had a think about it.
This may not be feasible, but you know what I'd do, if they want to get the Euro leagues and competitions completed, and the integrity respected?
I'd write off the 2020-21 season, complete the season by, let's say this time next year or earlier, if this is the case, and then prepare for 2021-22 in the usual way.
The PL and Championship clubs to donate more of their share of funding to the lower divisions to tide them over as they'd need it.
Wishful thinking?

Haven't seen Sunday Supplement yet but hanging out keepers to dry has been quite a popular sport for Liverpool. Marius & Mignolet can attest to that. And as you say, Pickford's gaffe last season, Dean Henderson this season......they have benefited more than most. Can't recall the last time a keeper fluffed up against us.

As for solutions to the conundrum that has to be faced......radical ideas should be explored including ones which could genuinely help some of the lower league clubs who are going to be much more seriously affected by the massive disruption that is looming.