Coronavirus GOOD NEWS Thread | Vital Football

Coronavirus GOOD NEWS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
No pun intended by the choice of words, but given our Coronavirus thread has exploded with the number of confirmed posts - it's been very easy to focus on the utter idiots who walk amongst us.

This thread is solely for the warmer news of the response of those with an IQ moving forward.

I can't be 100% sure here, as I was leaving our local shop at the point, so didn't catch the end of the conversation - and I wasn't going to stand there eavesdropping lol

But chap had come in with a pack of bog roll (empty shelves for the last good few days) and given the look on the lasses face, as he was clearly offering it, I'm assuming they'd done the bloke a favour - maybe from their own bathroom as they are that kind of family - so he was returning the favour, so they weren't left short.

Put a smile on my face in any event.

Small beer maybe, but left me thinking when we do our shop, if I can get bog roll (and thus we, nor dad need it), I've a pack I'll be in a position to return myself.

The social distancing/staying in advice means I have a bonafide reason not go out and mix with the thick and selfish fcuktards who fail to understand the social distancing/staying in advice. Good news for me indeed .

Sorry Mike! .

200.webp

The lockdown now extended for another 15 days until 12th April.

Still, everyone is sticking to the rules and every night at 8 PM the police say thank you by sounding horns and car lights as the locals (including us) stand on our balconies, etc and clap or bang a metal pot with a spoon!

Just as long as you adhere to the strict rules then you are left alone by the police and that's fine with me.

The lockdown now extended for another 15 days until 12th April.

Still, everyone is sticking to the rules and every night at 8 PM the police say thank you by sounding horns and car lights as the locals (including us) stand on our balconies, etc and clap or bang a metal pot with a spoon!

Just as long as you adhere to the strict rules then you are left alone by the police and that's fine with me.

Ha ha living the dream there mate banging a metal pot with a spoon brilliant:wahey:

My mate went into Morrisons last Thursday night to get a pack of lager. There was not one can left of anything and some bloke had just beat him to it and got the last two packs. My mate said to him just come to get a pack of lager and look at it. The bloke took one out of his trolley and gave it to my mate said go on mate we will have one pack each.

My mate went into Morrisons last Thursday night to get a pack of lager. There was not one can left of anything and some bloke had just beat him to it and got the last two packs. My mate said to him just come to get a pack of lager and look at it. The bloke took one out of his trolley and gave it to my mate said go on mate we will have one pack each.

THAT is how society should be. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.