Coronavirus GOOD NEWS Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

Coronavirus GOOD NEWS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Captain Tom Moore is a fantastic ending to a fantastic story of Inspiration.

Yes, it is. I owe you an apology that the woman Hannah is actually his daughter, not his granddaughter. She must be way older than she looks or he was punching above his weight the old goat

A nine-year-old boy with cerebral palsy has completed the final leg of what he called his "ginormous challenge" to walk a marathon using his walker during lockdown.

Neighbours cheered as Tobias Weller crossed the finish line after walking 750 metres on the streets near his home in Sheffield to complete the challenge.

His original fundraising target was £500 but he has now raised more than £40,000 which will be split between his special school Paces and Sheffield Children's Hospital.

https://news.sky.com/story/tobias-w...0-as-he-completes-marathon-in-walker-11998069

Caught that on the box but hadn't seen it in print yet - little star!

Think there's another lad with CP who uses a walker, whose done similar going round his garden the last few weeks but he's made sure each lap was done unaided as an extra challenge.

Good news for me is I've spent the day with 3 of my 4 grandchildren, my 3-year-old has told me off several times, "watch your distance Grandad"
A child of that age has more sense than half the adults in this country, she was brilliant at distancing really proud of her and her parents

Status
Not open for further replies.