Coronavirus apparently sent by God! | Vital Football

Coronavirus apparently sent by God!

Greavswasthegreatest

Vital Football Legend
Pastor says coronavirus is a 'plague sent by God to purge a lot of sin off this planet' and blames parents 'transgendering children' for the outbreak
  • Pastor Rick Wiles says he believes the coronavirus was sent by God to purge sin
  • 'My spirit bears witness that this is a genuine plague that’s coming upon the Earth. And God is about to purge a lot of sin off this planet,' he said
  • Wiles blames 'sexual immorality' and 'filth on TVs and in movies' as being linked to the outbreak which has already killed 131 and infected more than 5,500
  • Wiles believes that Christians who are devoted to Jesus are immune to the virus........
Well Pastor Rick.......Prove your point mate...travel to Wuhan Province and see if you catch the bugger

Each person has a right to their views on the matter, even someone claiming to represent God. But God's Word the Bible clearly states at James 1:13 "When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone." That is what I believe. God is not behind these things. But it does continue to show up the failure of human rulership.............

Well if he proved the point that he is clean of all sin and went there and did not catch it he may well get a few more disciples for his views.

Many of these so called evangelical preachers talk the talk but do not walk the walk.

I think that having a right to have a view is ok but speaking a load of old bull as he did is wrong given the seriousness of the occasion.
:bow:IMO of course

I saw my first Corona mask today in Leicester. A Chinese couple, man was not wearing but the woman was wearing a mask. Stuck out like a sore thumb. Nobody else wearing on the pavement and the only one that is was Chinese.

I saw my first Corona mask today in Leicester. A Chinese couple, man was not wearing but the woman was wearing a mask. Stuck out like a sore thumb. Nobody else wearing on the pavement and the only one that is was Chinese.

I've been travelling a lot in North America recently. Masks everywhere. But mostly healthy people trying to protect themselves.

Inevitable and if it takes off here, we'll be doing the same - and that will then bring the Euro's into question.

Sounds like another in the long list of ' It Could Only Happen To Spurs ' is incoming.

We build a 60,000 stadium and the games are then played behind closed doors !

Better played behind closed eyes atm.

My industry is in trouble. Music festivals being cancelled left, right and centre. Tours being postponed. Impacting on my profits a bit and really damaging some colleagues businesses.

Oh and had a nice email today off the man handling my investments saying my portfolio had dropped 10%. Only recently rallied from Brexit and election turmoil. Should have invested in hand sanitizer companies - people are making millions off it.