Corona Virus - What happens to football? | Page 9 | Vital Football

Corona Virus - What happens to football?

I haven’t got the slightest interest in football at the moment . Before football re-starts I want people to stop dying , I want the NHS staff to be free of the hell they are having to deal with , and I want us all to get back to how things were without endangering ourselves . In the meantime all I hear about is the obnoxious’ project re-start ‘

Greed , greed and more greed . They have more money than they know what to so with if they want to pay £80m for Grealish

No pubs, no cafes, no restaurants, no theatre, no cinema, very little work for many people, no money.... Of course football has to start HittingHitting

No disrespect Tuckster but this is bottom of my news importance today.
With hundreds of people still dying every day, the liklihood of a world recession of the likes none of us have ever seen before and millions about to lose their businesses and jobs I am not even giving a thought to football.

Practicing a contact sport without contact will be so useful that I am going to follow example and continue my work without use of a computer and drawing board and eventually organise new house / extensions to be built without people being allowed to go into them. Should be great as long as I get paid !!

Mrs DG still at work for NHS despite being on 12 week danger list has not had a test made available at work yet. Good job thousands of footballers have been tested. So much more useful than life saving staff getting them.

Maybe the daily Nr 10 update should have slides with football results on them as it seems so much more important to play than save lives.

No disrespect Tuckster but this is bottom of my news importance today.
With hundreds of people still dying every day, the liklihood of a world recession of the likes none of us have ever seen before and millions about to lose their businesses and jobs I am not even giving a thought to football.

Practicing a contact sport without contact will be so useful that I am going to follow example and continue my work without use of a computer and drawing board and eventually organise new house / extensions to be built without people being allowed to go into them. Should be great as long as I get paid !!

Mrs DG still at work for NHS despite being on 12 week danger list has not had a test made available at work yet. Good job thousands of footballers have been tested. So much more useful than life saving staff getting them.

Maybe the daily Nr 10 update should have slides with football results on them as it seems so much more important to play than save lives.
I agree entirely, DG. I do have to keep running the site though. I hope my feelings on all this are well known and they seem to be the same as everyone else who’s on the forum. It’s way too soon to be playing football again.

I agree entirely, DG. I do have to keep running the site though. I hope my feelings on all this are well known and they seem to be the same as everyone else who’s on the forum. It’s way too soon to be playing football again.

I appreciate all you do Tuckster and as YB says you do an excellent
job so hope I did not sound ungrateful. Please carry on keeping us all
informed and your great personal take on all things football.