Corona Virus - What happens to football? | Page 8 | Vital Football

Corona Virus - What happens to football?

Thanks Tuckster.
Glad you added to it and created an article.
Due to pressure of work I never spend enough time on writing
my thoughts which sometimes do not get over the points in detail
so it is good to see your overall article.

Maybe its best they do not, if their embarrassing home video is anything to go by.

Perfect chance for Smiff to make a passionate speech about the hideous greedy premier league she hates so much and try to get changes made but instead she says nothing and presumably does not get the vastly overpaid sporting director and chief operating officer to speak for her.

The only conclusion we can reach when this silence is added to DF saying how he wants chance to have a go at the ' little miracle ', is that they do want to play out season whatever harm it does to us so she can keep our money.

It appears a good result for her is going to closed gate games, being relegated from the horrible premier league and not refunding any money to us.

It must mean that .
Poor old Smiffs. Cancel that vintage brandy and Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Grand Cru.

Last edited:
They remain desperate to play it out behind closed doors.
I thought it was a game for the people and not despite the people.

Sky has never given the slightest care about the fans who actually go to games . I seem to remember that they changed our away game at Wigan at short notice to midday on a Sunday without a thought about how 5000 of us were going to get there

I’ve read on The Athletic that the TV broadcasters are now not willing to waive or renegotiate the outstanding money they have paid to broadcast PL matches. They now deem the competition to be “not what they paid for” and because they’re losing money hand over fist, they are worried.
Apparently, many fans have just stopped watching because there is no live sport and advertising revenue has dropped off a cliff. Some are supposedly “losing millions every day.”
Shame.

Could this be the shake up football needed so badly.
Next thing to do is somehow find a way of getting players wages
reduced to realistic levels in line with reduced income.
Over to the legal people.

Tuckster.
I had e mail this morning regarding refunds to tickets.
Not read in detail but have you seen any mention of arsenal away
as I am owed about £ 120 for those.

Just read that e mail to me now . Either a pro rata rebate or you can donate your hard earn cash to the acadamy . NCFC can get lost on that one . Stop the greed and asromomical players wages in the game and we will will help you . The greed of Premier League Norwich astounds me

I received an email too re membership refunds for remainder of season. I assume this includes away membership too.

I am still awaiting £90 for the cancelled Southampton home Match. I wonder if reimbursement for the online booking fee will also happen.

I’ve already shelled out for next season’s membership so that might be another headache for the club.

Given the amount of money it cost to come over for a cancelled match with petrol and hotel already paid for, I will be “donating” my refunds to my own bank account.