Corona Virus - What happens to football? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Corona Virus - What happens to football?

I can see us starting again in the summer .... maybe June or July , and then maybe starting next season in mid September .

We have now had 4 more games postponed ... Arsenal and Watford away and West Ham and Brighton at home . I wonder if Burnley at home on 8th May will even get played ?

If the season continues into the transfer window, we could have teams buying in players to help their ambitions. Unless the fa/efl prohibit their use until the new season.

Doesn't the statement say the season will finish by June or something. April 30tjh just seems odd because surely that won't happen.

Some of our players may recover from injuries by our next game. Pukki, Aarons and Lewis badly needed a rest. Just trying to see a silver lining.

Reactions: Rex
Knowing our luck we will play and all our players will pickup injuries from not being match fit.

So the National and non-league season is null and void? but how about teams that were close to getting into the football league - also, if league 2 is completed do any teams go down or up? if so that would mean the non-league would be bigger and League 2 would be smaller as no teams going up?

Bears
I believe that there are 3 National Leagues. North and South and the Main National League. If all football is stopped below these the promotion from north ( kings lynn ? ) and south to main national league continues in additional between league 2 and national league.

Kings Lynn’s level will be sorted v soon. Could be sorted on the “average points per game” system. If so, they’d be promoted, I think. Still all up on the air