Corona Disruption - What do you have booked that is at risk? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Corona Disruption - What do you have booked that is at risk?

So has anyone got anything booked for this year, that your hmn might not go ahead

I'm booked for Kefelonia in June as usual. Have to book in advance. So flights bought for last July when they came out. Apartment moved to this year, from last

I'm pragmatic over it. It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't go ahead

We are booked to go to Mexico in May. Booked it absolutely ages ago as we thought covid would be well and truly gone by now. But thanks to the incompetent buffoons who run our country and others I can't see it going ahead. Luckily we also have a UK holiday booked for August which looks more feasible.

Must have been too much xmas cheer but I applied for a needed new passport last month amid what quite frankly now seems stupid family conversations about summer holiday destinations in July/August when we have leave booked.

That was before this current dreadful situation reality kicked off straight after Xmas . But part of me was thinking it would be better to get a passport now rather than be part of any mad scramble and delays at the passport office when/if things get better.....

Certainly not going to be booking anything now and if we do end up going anywhere in the summer then I am prepared to do so last minute rather than commit now. I think you would be mad to be making plans for holidays for this year at the moment.

Yes we booked 14 months ago before this virus was discovered. I certainly wouldn't be booking anything this year if we hadn't already done so.

Had an email off Ticketmaster this morning notifying me that the Nightwish concert due on the 1st May has been rescheduled for 18th November.....

I've bought my first concert tickets since Covid. Bring Me The Horizon, intimate gig, small venue in Liverpool, for September. All done, obviously, subject to covid restrictions but hopefully something to look forward to.

Had an email today.

The Killers concert i have tickets for was rescheduled from last June to this June and is now rescheduled to next June.

Inevitable but.....

:arrghh:

Had an email today, band I really like were due to play like on May 29th this year, but can't, so they are flying me to Vegas for a private concert.

Had an email today.

The Killers concert i have tickets for was rescheduled from last June to this June and is now rescheduled to next June.

Inevitable but.....

:arrghh:

Same with my Queen gig.

They'll all be dead by then. Brian May was already on shakey ground.

Our cruise line has just announced they have extended the suspension of all cruises until end of May.

This is nothing new... they've been extending the suspension all throughout this, but we're now edging closer and closer to our August sailing. Only 2 more months to play with.

Fingers crossed!

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but thought it was equally funny and annoying in equal measures.

On Tuesday Piston Gin School announced they were reopening on 21st May.

I just tried to book, and they are already fully booked until 6th July!!

1st World Problems! I want my gin school!!!

Just goes to show how desperate people are to go out and get pissed though.

On a serious note on this topic, start checking your vouchers as they might have a one year expiry. I have a TAP Portugal flight voucher which I didn’t realise expired in March :mad: Hopefully I’ll get it back but easier if I had been on top of it

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but thought it was equally funny and annoying in equal measures.

On Tuesday Piston Gin School announced they were reopening on 21st May.

I just tried to book, and they are already fully booked until 6th July!!

1st World Problems! I want my gin school!!!

Just goes to show how desperate people are to go out and get pissed though.

What's a gin school?

A small gin distillery, that does classes on how to make your own gin.

I did it for my birthday with the wife and it was great fun, you basically get to try 8 gins (plus cocktails and shots) while you make you own gin using your own Gin Still, then you get to take your own bottle of gin home with you. The one we made was actually delicious.

Decided to do it again but this time with friends. Booked in for July.

A small gin distillery, that does classes on how to make your own gin.

I did it for my birthday with the wife and it was great fun, you basically get to try 8 gins (plus cocktails and shots) while you make you own gin using your own Gin Still, then you get to take your own bottle of gin home with you. The one we made was actually delicious.

Decided to do it again but this time with friends. Booked in for July.

Sounds like fun. Would you make your own gin at home?