Cooper's body language after Birmingham defeat | Vital Football

Cooper's body language after Birmingham defeat

eye_nose_hat

Vital Squad Member
Was it just me or did anyone else think that Cooper's body language after the Birmingham defeat looked a bit off? Like he was defeated? Obviously his team was but surely he's got to come across and match what he's saying, to move on and focus on the Preston game.

He just looked properly fed up to me like he's lost his confidence that we've fallen so much this year.

Unfortunately, the results are now consistently matching the performance levels = not up to standard.

He's got this far by getting the team well organised and solid defensively, keeping clean sheets and getting crucial goals to win games but that's not happening now. He has no clue whatsoever on how to change things and it'll e his downfall. Putting Whittaker on with a minute to go after their penalty was the final straw for me.

Not only him, Mike Marsh and Alan Tate were the same, hands in pockets looking lost.
None of them animated or showing any emotion.
Perhaps we need someone like hard man Graeme Jones as an assistant coach to Steve Cooper. He would frighten the life out of the players and get them moving.