Cooperman | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cooperman

Cooper's record ensures that he will turn up in a decent job somewhere. Or he could end up at Grimsby if he is very unlucky. I doubt whether he would fancy another return to non-league football at this point in his career.

Vince will have a long line of suitors because of the finance on offer, but throwing money at a manager does not guarantee success. Look at Salford - three relatively high profile lower division managers this season and still only just in the top half.

For whats its worth I think Cooper is actually a good tactician and has the ability to build good teams, but he has probably the coldest personality out of the 92 managers in the top 4 divisions. He constantly calls players out players out in post matchcinterviews, moaning and whinging whilst doing it adding no constructive feedback. We know a lot about bitter comments and incidents just involving Lincoln of all teams, but theres many more incidents, one that sticks in the memory was the ignorant comment made to Ross Embleton very soon after Justin Edinburghs death. According to some respectable freelance journalists these are just the incidents that are public and there are plenty behind the scenes.

People will question the timing but truthfully he should have gone a lot sooner. He probably lost the dressing room for the 5th season running. No coincidence they often get worse as the season goes on. Cooper probably rubbed one too many up the wrong way

I think Steve is more likely to appear at the Cirque du Soleil or national ballet!
Some years ago I saw a performance by Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas in which an acrobat dived from a high board into an impossibly shallow pool of water. I would love to see Evans try that one.

Dale now hinting at a female manager/coach. Mrs Brown's off TV at the moment!

I would love to see him go through with that. I'm not wishing a woman to fail at all but it if a female struggled he would be under intense pressure in the current (probably forever now) climate not to relieve her of her duties. The guy likes to play the political card.

"Everything is possible with us, because we don't come at this in any preconceived way or in a way it has always been done." - cooper was hardly a new approach.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56719808
seeking something genuinely different, or seeking media exposure?

Apparently Dale has scoffed the idea of previous experience, and offered the job to Greta Thunberg!

Vince sounds more and more like he wants the publicity around something 'out there' more than anything else.

TBF, I had some great chips and curry sauce at their ground the day we came from behind to beat them 2-1, with the help of an Akinde(pen).
I can certainly vouch for the chips and curry sauce as being the best grub I have sampled at a footy match. However the soya milk in the coffee was vile and needed another spoonful of coffee in it to cover the taste. All that caffeine kept me awake during the game...

I can certainly vouch for the chips and curry sauce as being the best grub I have sampled at a footy match. However the soya milk in the coffee was vile and needed another spoonful of coffee in it to cover the taste. All that caffeine kept me awake during the game...

Soya milk is vile, full-stop. An unpleasant after-taste of mouldy cardboard. Some of the other vegan milks aren't too bad, though.