Cooky and team | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cooky and team

In my experience referees are a very arrogant lot.Years ago when I was a bit younger I did a bit of reffing and found a lot to be right up there selves and totally oblivious of criticism, they also believe themselves to be as important as the players (which they are in a way) but not in a good way.

Every time Fulham went to ground he gave them the decision, but Moore gets rugby tackled and it's play on. He was not consistent at all and gave them everything.

There were a couple in the second half were our lads got wrestled to the floor and he gave Fulham the free kick. I think there was one when a Fulham player wasn't even touched and went down with a groin strain without anyone around him and the ref gave that too as a free kick.

Fulham wouldn't have scored if it wasn't for a dodgy free kick.

The groin strain one was Harry Arter, he went off shortly after, but the game was stopped for the drinks break, not a free kick. I think.

Cooky saying they let us the fans down and the club well let me say they did not they did us proud and since the restart has been a pleaure to watch

Only people that let us down where the owners the EFL hold your head up high cooky and the players i wish you all well where ever you all end up at any new club you all join good luck
I haven't been Cooks greatest fan but one thing for sure is Paul and his players have given all fans and supporters something to be proud of. Not only battling away on a unlevel financial field in the Championship and beating relegation but battling against relegation a second time created by criminal owners and the head in the sand EFL. No way have you Cooky and your magnificent players let the fans down.

I haven't been Cooks greatest fan but one thing for sure is Paul and his players have given all fans and supporters something to be proud of. Not only battling away on a unlevel financial field in the Championship and beating relegation but battling against relegation a second time created by criminal owners and the head in the sand EFL. No way have you Cooky and your magnificent players let the fans down.
I remember you being ine is more passionate" Cook out" people.

Yawn any way i dont dodge anything im one of he few on here that tries to offer a counter point.

There are alot of sheep here

You dodged a direct question in the post you responded to...

Try again - are you ready to stop pretending you arent Craig back under a different user name and why did you previously deny it?

Last edited:
If it hadn't been for the points deduction we'd all have been thinking that if we'd picked up half of the points we'd dropped, we'd have been in with a playoff shout

You dodged a direct question in the post you responded to...

Try again - are you ready to stop pretending you arent Craig back under a different user name and why did you previously deny it?
Ask me a question and ill answer your messages get lost in the many many words you compose

Correct Zakky, in the last few matches even more so.... Strange indeed.

More or less the same reason we have dropped a shed load of points this season from winning positions.

Cook has had his time now, move on Paul with your head held high, fair play he did well since the restart but we need a manager with a bit of nous going forward.