Cooky 4 more years | Page 4 | Vital Football

Cooky 4 more years

I agree with majority of wot u say TB but where I disagree is the backing of PC, he should be gone long ago....

PC lost my backing a while ago Jock. I have made it plain that I believe a change is necessary.

The point of my post was that the booing was directed at the wrong person and that Cook is using the abuse levelled at Naismith as a tactic to deflect it from himself.

PC lost my backing a while ago Jock. I have made it plain that I believe a change is necessary.

The point of my post was that the booing was directed at the wrong person and that Cook is using the abuse levelled at Naismith as a tactic to deflect it from himself.
Correct - Cook clearly doesn't own a mirror. Anyones fault but his own - it's unprofessional at best cowardly at worst

Ah right....sorry thot u was backing PC.....can't believe he's still here n if there's no movement by end of play Monday then it looks like it isn't going to happen at all!!

Official Twitter quiet today, probably don't want to deal with the fans, pretend like it does not exist. So out of touch between fans and the media/club at the moment.

Quite concerning IEC struggling to stump up 2m or so considering how desperate it has gotten. Would've been better spending 2m less and booting him last summer.
I dont think it is IEC being unable to afford the money,its probably the change of overall ownership that is underway and IEC will cease to be the owners and Dr Choi and his new ownership partner take over!Probably cannot spend the money until this is resolved!

I dont think it is IEC being unable to afford the money,its probably the change of overall ownership that is underway and IEC will cease to be the owners and Dr Choi and his new ownership partner take over!Probably cannot spend the money until this is resolved!
Screenshot_2019-12-09-00-00-57_kindlephoto-1043763474.png

Good theory. But if it's Dr Stanley Choi selling to effectively himself i don't think it would be as much of an issue as if it was a new third party.

Good theory. But if it's Dr Stanley Choi selling to effectively himself i don't think it would be as much of an issue as if it was a new third party.

According to our press reporter it's nothing to do with any takeover its reckoned to be that they just don't want to sack him

According to our press reporter it's nothing to do with any takeover its reckoned to be that they just don't want to sack him

Some folks on here didn't want to sack Cook as they liked his personality, seems his boss is taking that to the extreme they like his personality so much they are willing to lose 6m after relegation to keep him around. As they certainly aren't keeping him around for results, performances, style of football or anything else.

He is taking the club away from the company which is listed on the HK stock exchange and indeed off any stock exchange.He will not use any money from IEC to pay off Cook as IEC will still be on the HK exchange and a few tricky questions will be asked!

He is taking the club away from the company which is listed on the HK stock exchange and indeed off any stock exchange.He will not use any money from IEC to pay off Cook as IEC will still be on the HK exchange and a few tricky questions will be asked!

Just like when IEC gave an operating loan and factored it into price of purchase for us to relay the pitch before they bought the club while we were in due dilligence I am absolutely certain they would be able to find a way to sack Cook if they wanted to.