Contract offers and new signings | Page 2 | Vital Football

Contract offers and new signings

Graham’s a weird one as we often played worse with him in the side.
Graham is a interesting one I do wonder if he wasn't really part of the plan formation wise.Simply a really good player who was available to us.It could be a good fit for a young or loan signing . Experience is needed in other areas I think that was the mistake that was made last season there simply wasn't enough experience in defensive areas.So I would like to see us target a couple of young lively clever wingers.The other way we could go is wing backs .Three at the back with a experienced central defender with Tucker and another youngish defender alongside. Jackson in my opinion is better suited to playing a more attacking wing back role.It might even suit O'Connor on the other side or someone new.

Graham is a interesting one I do wonder if he wasn't really part of the plan formation wise.Simply a really good player who was available to us.It could be a good fit for a young or loan signing . Experience is needed in other areas I think that was the mistake that was made last season there simply wasn't enough experience in defensive areas.So I would like to see us target a couple of young lively clever wingers.The other way we could go is wing backs .Three at the back with a experienced central defender with Tucker and another youngish defender alongside. Jackson in my opinion is better suited to playing a more attacking wing back role.It might even suit O'Connor on the other side or someone new.
In a nutshell, Jackson is more suited to a attacking role because he can't defend

In a nutshell, Jackson is more suited to a attacking role because he can't defend
I don't rate the guy but I can acknowledge the guy has a fantastic throw that we use well .He is probably cheap.There are worse defenders .And he gets forward well and causes a few problems.

I was wondering if Aaron Chapman was on the radar Steve Evans signed him at Peterborough in 2018.He has moved to Motherwell since then but I believe he is now a free agent.Having only signed a one year deal north of the border. Now 31 the 6ft 7 inch stopper is or at least was definitely highly rated by our manager.He could be in demand of course but if he is available I can see Evans trying to link up with his former Goalkeeper again.The Rotherham born keeper should definitely have a presence.
He played 29 games in all competitions in the just over half a season he was with Evans. Since that time he has made just 25 appearances.He is at the sort of age where he will want to play more regularly. Evans has a track record of doing just that.

Last edited: