Contract Extensions | Vital Football

Contract Extensions

fanforlife

Alert Team
Norwich City can confirm that the club have triggered extension options in the contracts of Teemu Pukki, Todd Cantwell and Matthew Dennis.
All three players’ deals were due to expire in the summer, but an additional one-year option has been activated in all three respective contracts.
Over the course of the current season Pukki has netted ten goals in in 31 appearances. Since signing for City as a free agent in the summer of 2018 the Finland international has registered 77 goals in 161 appearances in all competitions.
Academy graduate Cantwell has spent the second half of the current campaign on loan at Sky Bet Championship side AFC Bournemouth, where he has made 11 appearances.
Bournemouth retain an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the current season.
Young midfielder Dennis has spent the current season on loan with National League side Southend. He has scored eight goals in 28 outings for the Shrimpers.

Todd will need to change his attitudes if he comes back to us . Hopefully Bournemouth have told him he isn’t as good as he thinks he is

I think Bournemouth are not wanting to keep Cantwell but I am sure I read that if they went up they had to buy him for 11 million or maybe that was wrong (much like our loan situ with Giannoulis last season).

Dennis they have extended to sell I think. He is a decent player but I am not sure if he is Championship level.