Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 98 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

Basically in either this thread or the Trump thread Tubbz said that there were going to be mass arrests made in the coming week I think concerning Clinton and the paedophile ring or Uranium deal or something else I can't remember . This was in February or around then but as yet I am not aware of one arrest , so I was asking Tubbz politely if any arrests had been made.

Here's an interesting video from the Jimmy Dore show on American wars. Also take into consideration, Youtube has demonitized his channel, and mainstream media are smearing him after recent videos on Syria.

A disappointment to some, no doubt, but interesting.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-04/e-jwn042518.php

The results support the official autopsy findings: JFK suffered a gunshot wound caused by the same type of rifle as that owned by Lee Harvey Oswald, fired from the vicinity of the Texas School Book Depository building located behind the motorcade.

"Rather than gloss over this fact, as has been done by most previous authors, including anti-conspiracy authors, I chose to study and model it explicitly," said Dr. Nalli.

He developed a simple one-dimensional gunshot wound dynamics model to explain the movements observed in the film. The model makes explicit calculations of the forward head snap that occurred before JFK's head moved back and to the left after the gunshot.

The results support the official autopsy findings: JFK suffered a gunshot wound caused by the same type of rifle as that owned by Lee Harvey Oswald, fired from the vicinity of the Texas School Book Depository building located behind the motorcade.

"Rather than gloss over this fact, as has been done by most previous authors, including anti-conspiracy authors, I chose to study and model it explicitly," said Dr. Nalli.

He developed a simple one-dimensional gunshot wound dynamics model to explain the movements observed in the film. The model makes explicit calculations of the forward head snap that occurred before JFK's head moved back and to the left after the gunshot.
I don't believe it......

Are you really trying to say that JFK was killed by Oswald and Oswald alone?

Here's an interesting video from the Jimmy Dore show on American wars. Also take into consideration, Youtube has demonitized his channel, and mainstream media are smearing him after recent videos on Syria.

Some good insight for those still asleep

But of course to some people there are no conspiracies and everything is all above board

What a load of shite

I can't wait.

Neither can i, those texts are now available to Congress. it will reveal that there was a plot Inside FBI To Exonerate Clinton for her private server and Frame Trump for Russia Collusion

That is just a snippet of what those text messages will reveal

And they thought they had deleted them hahahahahaha

Oops Smiley.png

Keep up, Mike. These are texts, not emails (that Hillary didn't delete anyway). They've had them since January, so, you know, one would have to imagine they are going to change everything.

Mind you, I wouldn't hold your breath.

New Group of JFK Assassination Documents Available to the Public
Press Release ·Thursday, April 26, 2018

WASHINGTON —
In accordance with President Trump’s direction on October 26, 2017, the National Archives today posted 19,045 documents subject to the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 (JFK Act). Released documents are available for download. The versions released today were processed by agencies in accordance with the President’s direction that agency heads be extremely circumspect in recommending any further postponement.
The John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection, established by the National Archives in November 1992, consists of approximately five million pages. The vast majority of the collection has been publicly available without any restrictions since the late 1990s. As permitted by the JFK Act, agencies appealed to the President to continue postponement of certain information beyond October 26, 2017. The President provided agencies with a temporary certification until April 26, 2018 to allow for a re-review of all documents withheld in full or in part under section 5 of the JFK Act and directed agencies to “identify as much as possible that may be publicly disclosed” and to be “extremely circumspect in recommending any further postponement.”

I'll be sure to keep you posted on the snippets that come out of these documents over the next week or so as they are scrutinized to fuck

;)

I'll be sure to keep you posted on the snippets that come out of these documents over the next week or so as they are scrutinized to fuck

;)
Photoshopped...breadcrumbed...and posted on right wing sites?

I can't get passed the Grassy and the theory of a magic bullet here, but I'm not going to hang my hat on internet warriors who are only right twice a day but far more regular in the bullshit they posit.