Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 97 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

He tells it slightly differently in the Telegraph, doubting the sources.

The Doctor refers to the jihadi gunmen as “terrorists” – the regime’s word for their enemies. Tthe doctors who were on duty that night on 7 April were all in Damascus giving evidence to a chemical weapons enquiry. he also talks about Russian military policemen present during interviews with citizens.

In other words, the same reporter, two different spins on what he says.

Thought that was me being tired, so wasn't going to lead.

Also a contradiction on the white hat claim to my reading, especially if quoted Dr wasn't an eyewitness in any event.

Exactly. The Canary does indeed use words written by Fisk, but they lack the context required to understand them fully. He doesn't trust them at all.

A lesson in how to create propaganda that is exactly the opposite of what the source says. We really do need to read as many sources as possible in this age of manipulation, especially playing on a reputation such as Fisk has.

Yup, hence my comment of going back to Indy as I didn't know the Canary mate. As said just wasn't sure as I'm pooped so thought it best to stay quiet and see if others noticed what I thought I had lol

Calm down everyone. The world is NOT going to end on Monday after all. But the rapture will occur sometime between May and December this year.

Reports that the world will end on Monday are incorrect, according to the man reported to have said the world will end on Monday.

Numerous news organizations reported this week that the world would be destroyed on 23 April, citing David Meade, a Christian conspiracy theorist who has made a number of incorrect predictions about the end of the world.

But in an interview with the Guardian, Meade described these reports as “fake news”.

:lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/19/david-meade-end-of-world-predictions-rapture

Oh come on, I shifted all my bills to Monday and promised to pay!

#fuckedoff

I might get away with May, but if I say December they'll know I'm taking the piss.

Can't these doomsdayers get anything right!

I do believe in mind control though : My mind still glazes over whenever I hear Lambert speak as in "Couldnt ask anymore of the players they gave me everything" as the Stoke fans are currently enjoying.

Despite my wildly over-exaggerated claims yesterday, I'm not actually dead, and judging by the plethora of comments on here today, neither is anyone else. SO I guess the world didn't end yesterday.

I, for one, am totally shocked that it didn't happen.

BREAKING:

DOJ will make the 6 months of missing texts that were eventually located by IG between Strzok and Page available to Congress sometime tonight or tomorrow, according to sources...developing

1524640902386.png

I am surprised you didn't mention Allison Mack, Tubbz. Surely, just the tip of the iceberg in the National Sex Slave network? Podesta's next, I'm sure you'll be thinking.