Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 138 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

So on that basis the stuff that the US, China and India are chucking out will be with us for the next ninety years even if they do cut back, which looks unlikely despite promises.

Yes, but even then, China is only pumping out half per person that America is. Add to this, they are spending billions on fixing it, and are 3 years ahead of schedule, and there is no excuse for any of us to ease off. They were going to peak in 2030, but that will now be 2027.

Last edited:
So on that basis the stuff that the US, China and India are chucking out will be with us for the next ninety years even if they do cut back, which looks unlikely despite promises.

I know nothing of the Suez Canal ownership debate, so I'll reply to this instead lol

It's why everyone has to do as much as they can. The UK has a massive role to play here even if we aren't that important on today's figures. We were in the past, and yes, the air quality issue alone in inner cities can be addressed as a follow on from that.

The more we make up for our past, will in itself buy additional time for the now major polluters to get on track and catch up themselves.

But as this is the conspiracy thread, what the hell are you lot on about when it comes to Egypt? lol

That could well be true, but I still have no idea what you and BB were on about lol

Wittonite asked about other countries stepping in to the Middle East if The West loses interest in a post-oil world. He also talked about potential flash points like the Suez. I said that The West owns the Suez. He pointed out that it's owned by the Egyptian Government. Then I asked "And who owns them?" (I was referring to the US funding the Egyptian Army and dictating who is allowed to win Egyptian elections and who isn't).

Wittonite asked about other countries stepping in to the Middle East if The West loses interest in a post-oil world. He also talked about potential flash points like the Suez. I said that The West owns the Suez. He pointed out that it's owned by the Egyptian Government. Then I asked "And who owns them?" (I was referring to the US funding the Egyptian Army and dictating who is allowed to win Egyptian elections and who isn't).

PMSL, yes I know how to read thanks mate. It was the innuendo that confused me as I wasn't aware of the US influence here that you've now mentioned.

Excellent summary there BB.

Just in case anyone else loves a bit of geopolitical intrigue, The Muslim Brotherhood won Egypt's election in 2012 but were ousted by the Egyptian Army in 2013. The Muslim Brotherhood were declared a terrorist organisation and new elections were held in 2014 which were won by the former commander of the Egyptian Army who had resigned in order to be able to run for election.

The US gives around $1bn per year in military aid to the Egyptian Army.