Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 120 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

Saw someone share a Facebook status about the McCans so I’m three hours into conspiracy theories and statement analyst videos.

I don’t believe in many conspiracies (Diana, 9/11) however this one is very, very unusual & disturbing. I for one am looking for the truth coming out in this one, whatever it may be.

Weird things going on down B6.

1- Jack is not injured at all but is being kept out of the way so nobody wants to buy him in January

2- Nyland injury is a cover up designed to ease him out of the way in prep for Kalinic.

3 - Trap 2 in the Holte Lower toilets L7 entrance side is a portal to the centre of the
earth where those pixie people live.

Saw someone share a Facebook status about the McCans so I’m three hours into conspiracy theories and statement analyst videos.

I don’t believe in many conspiracies (Diana, 9/11) however this one is very, very unusual & disturbing. I for one am looking for the truth coming out in this one, whatever it may be.

What have you found, Dan?

What have you found, Dan?

Comes in three parts, I started on part 2 so I need to catch up on part 1. Edit: part 1 only gets going after 30 mins into the analysis before the introduction.

There are too many things that don’t add up with the story, I won’t post explicitly what I think but let’s say I’ve never been convinced with their story as I know many will and have agreed on here in the past.

It’s the faked facial expressions and the lack of genuine emotion that has always bugged me with the McCanns, before you even get to an expert on the subject who analyse their statements. I did see a video on the Ben Needham case a while ago, and the contrast of emotion with his mother in the video versus Kate is stark. In fact, the emotion of the McCanns is closer to the Shannon Matthews case which was proved to be a fake abduction and she was eventually found safe and well (fortunately).

I always remember a one Witton Lane - who a lot of people may not have known on here, who this forum is named after - I believe he once posted his dad was a detective and from the get go always said they did it.

I do hope that if they were involved and if the she is dead, it was just an accident covered up as some of the other theories (which the guy doesn’t confirm but speculates) is very disturbing.

The American link to wealthy peadophiles is interesting. Why are the Brits (Scotland Yard, Home Secretary) so heavily involved in the case and still funding being led (and probably knowingly) down the garden path? Why would you rationally do that when another £150k is a relatively small amount of money - it only pays 2 detectives a salary and local expenses if that - not enough to scour south Portugal - funding should’ve been stopped years ago.
The money needs to go on understanding the truth not sightings of a teenage blonde girl in Portugal ten years after given how many Scandinavians holiday in the area!

Too many innocent people have already been stitched up by the McCanns like the chap that worked at the crèche who’s life has probably been ruined, and I think (but could be wrong) died in an accident a few years later.

There could very well be a very powerful player here in the whole thing for the British government to assist with what seems like a huge cover up here.

Last edited:
Sums up what I've read about them - unmoderated everything goes - whether fact/fiction/criminal.

The trolling is probably it's lighter side.

Interesting (but long) read on another side of conspiracy theories - what happens when people are caught up in "the toxic lies" of a conspiracy theory?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/23/conspiracy-theories-internet-survivors-truth

An interesting read. What strikes me about this article is that, in a British based newspaper, each one of the examples is US based (even though the MMR/autism falacy originated in the UK). Whilst I acknowledge that conspiracy theorists exist in every country (I met a real nut-case here in Norway a couple of years ago) it strikes me that this particular type of dangerous fanatic seems to be propagated by American society. There is an innate fear that informs American attitudes (obviously not every individual) that doesn't exist elsewhere. At the risk of making this a debate about The Right to Bear Arms, and without going into too much detail, Canada has more guns per capita then the USA and yet only a fraction of gun deaths per capita, there is a fear in the American people that propagates violence and, I suspect, a fanatic need to expose and oppress anything that is percieved to threaten their way of life, regardless of the reallity of the situation. Remember, as Descartes pointed out, perception is reallity even if it's incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Alex Jones has been on Joe Rogan again dialing the crazy up to 13.

I haven't heard the whole thing, just some short bits on youtube. I saw he had a go at Eddie Bravo for believing in flat Earth. If you thought #spaceisfake is crazy, Alex has got a whole new level for you.

Alex is way beyond #spaceisfake and is all about aliens. Aliens are transdimensional beings who were first contacted by the Nazis. The Nazis then became NASA and are an alternative government, mind control, mind expanding drugs, probably something about the Jews, blah blah blah.

He's now talking about God. I wonder if he is going to reinvent himself as a religious leader.