Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 118 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

The trouble is, other don't always know who he is. Categorising these programs as Documentaries is an issue. Mind you, most of the Documentary section on Sky is full of this crap as well. There needs to be some sort of disclaimer. Have you noticed how they always phrase it as a question, so nobody can fight it as untrue?

Just single handedly stopped an alien invasion.

Dad says stop making such a fuss, they were ants, but I know the truth.

I can well believe that Oil Companies are prepared to buy and suppress technology that would affect their profits. It seems unlikley they wouldn't. given teh chnace.

There are many other factors here, though. Battery technology as a whole hasn't move on at anywhere near the pace you'd expect. This is largely driven by demand. The consumer has not been demanding it, until now. It's like fuel economy. People are still buying gas guzzlers, so where is the incentive to improve engines at a faster rate than they are now?

In the end, the consumer is king. If we demand it, it will happen, as it seems to be now. Suddenly we have potential batteries that hold three times the charge and charge in 5 minutes.

I’ve worked in the industrial battery market for more than 30 years. We have had many different technologies in that time but lead acid has been the most reliable and cheapest solution. Lithium is showing great promise but lead acid will remain because it’s simple cheap and 98% recyclable, plus all the factories are set up to make vast quantities of it

It may have been in the past, but I can't see it happening now to the same degree, it's about profit and these staid companies have to find a march as oil runs out.

BP have just become the first major player to buy into renewables today.

Truthfully, the opposite. Some have been rushed out before sufficient testing because they were desperate to take market share. I’ve seen loads of new wonder solutions fail because they only work under lab conditions.
If you look back at electric vehicles we had milk floats for years. They had the most up to date motors at the time and couldn’t do more than 6/8 mph and no where near 200 kilometres

Let's face it, most of us probably suspected as much anyway, but here is the definitive proof.

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-b...rin-and-find-more-evidence-that-it-is-a-fake/

The latest study to throw cold water over the Shroud of Turin's claim to authenticity has recently been published in the Journal of Forensic Sciences.

The blood splatters on the shroud could not be replicated from any one pose. Instead, the angle of gravity that would be required to make the patterns on the shroud varied by body part. For example, blood marks from the hand would suggest they were held at a 45-degree angle, whereas those from the forearms would suggest that they had been held at a 90-degree angle.

We should be surprised, SJH, but with Religion, somehow we aren't!!!

The number of artefacts across Europe that still attract Pilgrims (or money) is staggering. Some of those Saints had 25 fingers, 8 foots, and 4 heads.