Congratulations To This Seasons Winner | Vital Football

Congratulations To This Seasons Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
With the season now officially over we can now crown the Guess The Score Winner.....
And the congratulations go to Bear :cup: :clap::bow: who finished top of the table ahead of A1, who finishes as this years runner up.

The final table ended:
Bear1951 - 43
aussie1 - 40
themaclad - 37
Bobhatton - 33
SeasideEssexXile - 30
UAE Seasider - 30
AbelBFC - 29
bfcpete - 26
premier 1 - 23
bfcluke - 20

Well done.

In the true spirit of the game I have a prepared a trophy for Bear's achievement---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mooning.jpg

In the true spirit of the game I have a prepared a trophy for Bear's achievement---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------View attachment 40240
Four titles on a row is certainly deserving of such a wonderfully erotic statue....will it be in marble or bronze? :tophat:

Well done Bear :cheers:.
Next season you will be starting with a handicap. You are better than Bolton, so -24 seems about right!

Thanks to UAE for running it so consistently again!

As for the claimed winner, I smell a rat.....or a bear.

Actually, as the final arbiter of the competition, I am declaring this season abandoned with no winners or losers we will reconvene at the start of 20 / 21 season instead :Fingers:

That is a bloody good idea UAE--we all start the next season with the same number of points we had at the close of the non finished season. I'm all for it. Plus, I can dump my bronze erotic mooning trophy for Bear and have him make do with the Bath trophies that require his serious attentions. He may be too worn out to remember to put his tip in. :grinning:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.